Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I think Phids is better than him... Just like he thought Rainy was better than me :)
phids isnt better than him but its nice to have different opinions, I mean you did give phids some hope in beating me xD. Stop spamming this thread and go open your own private chat

Reactions: Jaistrix

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
phids isnt better than him but its nice to have different opinions, I mean you did give phids some hope in beating me xD. Stop spamming this thread and go open your own private chat
Boy what even is your logic lmao. You took part in at least half of this "spam", and it's not like Lez cares. Also, I gave him no hope of beating you... Oh, and just to remind you: you won 3 of the 5 rounds. You won by one win, if that makes sense.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Boy what even is your logic lmao. You took part in at least half of this "spam", and it's not like Lez cares. Also, I gave him no hope of beating you... Oh, and just to remind you: you won 3 of the 5 rounds. You won by one win, if that makes sense.

I gave him no hope of beating you

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
what about me Lez we pvped before lol you ranked me before but i think i have gotten better since last time we PVPed i think this time i got a chance against you muahahaha

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
Ill be honest i dont see myself from the top since i honestly mess up my winning chsnces xD

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
lmao, This is the last thing im saying because i dont want to spam the thread if you want to talk you can open a private conversation with me.
First of all i wasnt warmed up, Second of all i dont have a mouse pad. Third of all i already told him before that my pvp was bad due to the fact i was playing alot of 1.8 and i wasnt even getting on as much, But at the end it doesnt matter he still lost even if it was by 1. Im just saying when he beat me in the best of 5 he beat me with 1.5 hearts and 2.5 while i beat him with 8.0, 7.5 and 5.0 or 4.0, So if you wanted to compare the fights i was better, And the funny thing is the map where he beat me in was one of the worse maps but in the end he still LOST and HACKUSATED ME then BLAMED IT ON CONNECTION. Atleast when i lost i said i lost fairly. And also you're bad at pvp so i see no point in why you are sticking your nose in that conversation XD
https://gyazo.com/a66d32bbc5c3610abdf34c47801041bf
https://gyazo.com/fd26a3dc131759865de2309431ce0c36
https://gyazo.com/38919ff9f6ec866f5c707dfa82fccc1f
@Phids When you get to beat me the way i beat you, Let @msofficial talk crap for you then.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
lmao, This is the last thing im saying because i dont want to spam the thread if you want to talk you can open a private conversation with me.
First of all i wasnt warmed up, Second of all i dont have a mouse pad. Third of all i already told him before that my pvp was bad due to the fact i was playing alot of 1.8 and i wasnt even getting on as much, But at the end it doesnt matter he still lost even if it was by 1. Im just saying when he beat me in the best of 5 he beat me with 1.5 hearts and 2.5 while i beat him with 8.0, 7.5 and 5.0 or 4.0, So if you wanted to compare the fights i was better, And the funny thing is the map where he beat me in was one of the worse maps but in the end he still LOST and HACKUSATED ME then BLAMED IT ON CONNECTION. Atleast when i lost i said i lost fairly. And also you're bad at pvp so i see no point in why you are sticking your nose in that conversation XD
I don't see why you're bringing my skills in this, when you've never even fought me. I haven't played in two weeks now because of setup changes. And honey, I'm the one who started this conversation. You're the one who stuck your nose in it. Stop twisting things. I only like straight things.

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
https://gyazo.com/a66d32bbc5c3610abdf34c47801041bf
https://gyazo.com/fd26a3dc131759865de2309431ce0c36
https://gyazo.com/38919ff9f6ec866f5c707dfa82fccc1f
@Phids When you get to beat me the way i beat you, Let @msofficial talk crap for you then.

I haven't responded because you're spamming me and I don't have the time or energy to fight online over minecraft pvp with some 12 year old kid. Congratulations you won 3-2 in a fight that could have gone either way. Happy? I'm comfortable with knowing my life is 100% better than yours. Now you're attacking @msofficial . Homie at-least I talk to girls. All you have is your mother. Now stop tagging me in forum posts you lowtier eBoy.

Someone tell this kid to stop using this thread as a playground for pathetic insults before I destroy his life.

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I haven't responded because you're spamming me and I don't have the time or energy to fight online over minecraft pvp with some 12 year old kid. Congratulations you won 3-2 in a fight that could have gone either way. Happy? I'm comfortable with knowing my life is 100% better than yours. Now you're attacking @msofficial . Homie at-least I talk to girls. All you have is your mother. Now stop tagging me in forum posts you lowtier eBoy.

Someone tell this kid to stop using this thread as a playground for pathetic insults before I destroy his life.
ooooooooo now the fatty is talking about how he talks to girls thinking every girl has a crush on him.
Are you really that sad? First you're acting all thug life "homie", And going with the old roasts that even a 9 year old can say "all you have is your mother", Then you go on about how much your life is better than mine, Even though I'm happy with my life, Whenever i ask my parents I get everything i want.
But let me tell you 1 thing the money you got doesnt change the fact that you're immature and unlikable, Now go back to deleting your history ;)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

I hate to break it to you, but you literally fight with these so-called kids on Minecraft for your channel.
And assuming he doesn't have any female friends with no logic behind it? okay...
And I can tell your ego is about 20x better than your sportsmanship.

But in Loadz's perspective, that would mean 20 x 0 = 0 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

before I destroy his life.
Good luck with that mr. Ego

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
@Phids Atleast i was raised to know the value of life and not everything is about money.
While you on the other hand brag about how rich you are thinking that money is everything.
Next time i would suggest keeping your own private life private, Because you bragging about the money you have doesn't change our perspective :D

Wayzzie

Jul 21, 2016
"Lowtier eboy" why you assuming that hes a low tier person? Man, with that ego i doubt a girl would talk to you. Unless shes a gold digger *wink*

Reactions: LoadzAF

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
@Phids Atleast i was raised to know the value of life and not everything is about money.
While you on the other hand brag about how rich you are thinking that money is everything.
Next time i would suggest keeping your own private life private, Because you bragging about the money you have doesn't change our perspective :D

Only people without money think money doesn't equate to happiness. Sorry buddy it does.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom