Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
I personally think that each individual PVP based gamemode should have it's own levelling system

At the moment in my opinion there isn't that much to work towards in any gamemode. I really enjoy the PVP and the entire feel of all the games just when you're winning every game you play it's hard to find a reason to play. All I feel there is to work towards is a bigger number of wins.

One way this could be fixed is a levelling system. This could be based on wins or kills but it could be like once you win 5 skywars games you level up your skywars level by one. This levelling system could reward cosmetics or just a number before your name of what level you are. this level could change colour every 5 or 10 levels.

Reactions: Westsi and Conea64
Mar 3, 2021
I think in a way that could be good / benefiting. It would give a main purpose for actually trying to work for something, and give the players a goal to attempt to get.

Reactions: Westsi
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom