Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dragonzky

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2021
I personally think that each individual PVP based gamemode should have it's own levelling system

At the moment in my opinion there isn't that much to work towards in any gamemode. I really enjoy the PVP and the entire feel of all the games just when you're winning every game you play it's hard to find a reason to play. All I feel there is to work towards is a bigger number of wins.

One way this could be fixed is a levelling system. This could be based on wins or kills but it could be like once you win 5 skywars games you level up your skywars level by one. This levelling system could reward cosmetics or just a number before your name of what level you are. this level could change colour every 5 or 10 levels.

Reactions: Westsi and Conea64
Mar 3, 2021
I think in a way that could be good / benefiting. It would give a main purpose for actually trying to work for something, and give the players a goal to attempt to get.

Reactions: Westsi
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom