do you like it?

• yes (explain why)

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • no (explain why)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 59979

I love the idea of the level rewards. been looking forward to something like that for a while. But the coins suggestion is such an ovious, blatent copy of hypixel. Sure originality is hard but im sure you can think of better!

schot

Dec 12, 2017
I love the idea of the level rewards. been looking forward to something like that for a while. But the coins suggestion is such an ovious, blatent copy of hypixel. Sure originality is hard but im sure you can think of better!
I understand your opinion about the coins. But I think cubecraft needs a cosmetic update. Jup my suggestion was a copy of hypixel. But cubecraft can make better cosmetics. And almost all servers have cosmetics not only hypixel, so why not. They are coming lots more players that are playing games because they want to unlock cool cosmetics

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
In my opinion are points useless. So my suggestion is to add coins instead of points for every specific gamemode.
What exactly is the difference between points and coins? You use both to buy items..

But what are de differents between coins and points? You have specific coins for every gamemodes. But with coins you can buy Kits, Perks and Cosmetics .
It still makes no sense at all, there is no actually difference between coins and points.. You still, use both, to buy, stuff..
There is absolutely zero diffrence between coins and points.. Absolutely zero.

Everyone wants to ride on a wither if he/she win the game.
Uh.. Yeah.. First off all, I don't want to ride a whiter.. I want to ride a dragon.
Second of all: So you're only able to buy this win effect for, for example, skywars?
"Let me just spend 10.000 points on a win effect that I can only use at one specific game! Yay!"

Or want cool hearts behind his arrows (even without rank). so its play to be cool instead of pay to be cool :
So, the people who have already spend actually in real life money, on a rank, lose a perk because you want this stupid thing in the game? Lmao, no.
And "play to be cool instead of pay to be cool". Well people with level 200 are pretty cool and they didn't pay money to get level 200.
A love killeffect? What.. what the.. What even is a love kill effect? Is that a heart out of particles? A heart effects? A sign with "I love you!"

and again, you spend a lot of points on killeffects, only to get it in 1 game.. Useless. You should get it in all the games.
However, I do like the idea of killeffects. I've also suggested this.

Tnt (whole map became out of tnt),Love(a massive amount of hearts is spawning around the map)
You just want to create lag?

Dab(let armorstands dab for you), Twerk
GOD. F******. NO. HELL NO. NEVER IN A F****** MILLION YEARS WILL I THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA.
LEAVE THOSE THINGS IN 20 F****** 18 AND MOVE THE F*** ON.
GOD NO.

Wither rider,
If you said Dragon Rider I would have agreed with you..

xp bottles and potions.
W..Why? No..

Lava drip, Water drip,
We already got that

We already got that, it's a rank perk, and that ain't gonna change.
simple glass cages
We. Already. Got. That.

schot

Dec 12, 2017
jup. also i said that it where only some examples because im not creative enough cubecraft can make better ones... and about the coins and points read the top of my thread

k ty

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Jup on what? On that points and coins is the same thing? Jup on that a dragon rider is a better idea then a wither rider or jup on that twerking and dabbing shouldn't be a wineffect. It shouldn't be in the game at all, as nothing.

also i said that it where only some examples because im not creative enough
Then don't suggest this.. Because without the points and coins this is just basically a vanity suggestion.

cubecraft can make better ones
Indeed

and about the coins and points read the top of my thread
I did, but I still wanted to give my opinion on this idea..

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Ah I see what you're referring to, I personally wasn't really referring to adding that part, but I understand that you might feel some cosmetics have to be donator only. Makes sense, but it doesn't really seem like a problem if they just add new and even coolers ones to the ranked players.
Seems nice just like the water drip and lava drip. Add some others but don't make the ranked one free for everyone,

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom