do you like it?

• yes (explain why)

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • no (explain why)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Hello guys. I am going to give some suggestions for the server. At first, sorry for my bad english.'
edit: maybe its a better idea if we keep the points. But you can buy cosmetics with points (only difference is the name)
edit 2: My ideas about the cosmetics are only examples because im not creative enough. I think the cubecraft staff is way more creative than me and can could make more original ones.
Level rewards & coins.

-Level rewards:
At first i will tell you something about network level rewards.
Network levels are useless, you can't do anything with them and there isn't any reason to tryhard for a level up. So my suggestion is to add Level rewards. Everytime you leveled up you'll get a reward like:

level 10: 3 cubelets, 200 eggwars coins , 200 skywars coins. (I am going to explain later what coins should be)
level 11: 3 cubelets, 250 eggwars coins, 250 skywars coins.
level 20: 5 cubelets, 300 eggwars coins, 300 skywars coins.
level 50: 15 cubelets, 1500 eggwars coins, 1500 Lucky islands coins, 1500 Skywars coins,
Etc.

-Coins.

In my opinion are points useless. So my suggestion is to add coins instead of points for every specific gamemode. You can earn coins by winning games, Leveling up and completing daily challenges. But what are de differents between coins and points? You have specific coins for every gamemodes. But with coins you can buy Kits, Perks and Cosmetics . If cubecraft is going to add this, People want to play gamemodes more, because they want cool cosmetics. Everyone wants to ride on a wither if he/she win the game. Or want cool hearts behind his arrows (even without rank). so its play to be cool instead of pay to be cool :>
Skywars coins, Eggwars coins, Luckyislands coins, Arcade coins etc.

Example:
For every skywars/eggwars/luckyIslands game you win you get 50 coins

The cosmetics that you can get are:

-Cosmetics:
Killeffects

-common:
Zombie sound, blue dust particles, chicken sound, etc.
-rare:
Dying endermen sound, Enderdragon sound, Exploding cow, [player got killed by player] hologram 5 seconds.
guardian beam.
-epic:
Rip sign, Lightning strike, sad face banner, firework
-legendary:
Head rocket, Love, Dye explosion
Wineffects
-common:
horse rider, animal farm, Tnt (a tnt spawn above your head every second) etc.
-rare
Pigs dancing around you, Lightning wand, Xp rain, disco (noteblock music)
-epic:
Tnt (whole map became out of tnt),Love(a massive amount of hearts is spawning around the map)
-legendary:
Dab(let armorstands dab for you), Wither rider, Twerk
Projectile trails
At first, add projectile trails to snowballs, xp bottles and potions.
-common:
Lava drip, Water drip, Red,green,orange,blue,yellow dust,
-rare:
Colored potion particles, firework, Enchanting particles
-epic:
Angry villager, Magic, Rainbow dust,
-legendary:
Hearts, Music notes, Green star.
Cages
-common:
simple glass cages
-rare
water & lava cages
-epic
rainbow cages, multiple color cages.
-legendary
Barier block cage, Animed cages

Prices:
-Common: 1000 coins (20 wins)
-Rare: 2500 coins (50 wins)
-Epic: 5000 coins (100 wins)
-Legendary: 15000 coins (300 wins)

Last edited:

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hello guys. I am going to give some suggestions for the server. At first, sorry for my bad english.'

Level rewards & coins.

-Level rewards:
At first i will tell you something about network level rewards.
Network levels are useless, you can't do anything with them and there isn't any reason to tryhard for a level up. So my suggestion is to add Level rewards. Everytime you leveled up you'll get a reward like:

level 10: 3 cubelets, 200 eggwars coins , 200 skywars coins. (I am going to explain later what coins should be)
level 50: 15 cubelets, 1500 eggwars coins, 1500 Lucky islands coins, 1500 Skywars coins,
Etc.

-Coins.

In my opinion are points useless. So my suggestion is to add coins instead of points for every specific gamemode. You can earn coins by winning games, Leveling up and completing daily challenges. But what are de differents between coins and points? You have specific coins for every gamemodes. But with coins you can buy Kits, Perks and Cosmetics . If cubecraft is going to add this, People want to play gamemodes more, because they want cool cosmetics. Everyone wants to ride on a wither if he/she win the game. Or want cool hearts behind his arrows (even without rank). so its play to be cool instead of pay to be cool :>
Skywars coins, Eggwars coins, Luckyislands coins, Arcade coins etc.

Example:
For every skywars/eggwars/luckyIslands game you win you get 50 coins

The cosmetics that you can get are:

-Cosmetics:
Killeffects

-common:
Zombie sound, blue dust particles, chicken sound, etc.
-rare:
Dying endermen sound, Enderdragon sound, Exploding cow, [player got killed by player] hologram 5 seconds.
guardian beam.
-epic:
Rip sign, Lightning strike, sad face banner, firework
-legendary:
Head rocket, Love, Dye explosion
Wineffects
-common:
horse rider, animal farm, Tnt (a tnt spawn above your head every second) etc.
-rare
Pigs dancing around you, Lightning wand, Xp rain, disco (noteblock music)
-epic:
Tnt (whole map became out of tnt),Love(a massive amount of hearts is spawning around the map)
-legendary:
Dab(let armorstands dab for you), Wither rider, Twerk
Projectile trails
At first, add projectile trails to snowballs, xp bottles and potions.
-common:
Lava drip, Water drip, Red,green,orange,blue,yellow dust,
-rare:
Colored potion particles, firework, Enchanting particles
-epic:
Angry villager, Magic, Rainbow dust,
-legendary:
Hearts, Music notes, Green star.
Cages
-common:
simple glass cages
-rare
water & lava cages
-epic
rainbow cages, multiple color cages.
-legendary
Barier block cage, Animed cages

Prices:
-Common: 1000 coins (20 wins)
-Rare: 2500 coins (50 wins)
-Epic: 5000 coins (100 wins)
-Legendary: 15000 coins (300 wins)
No no and no. Every and again EVERY cosmetic is from Hypixel... The cosmetics here in CUBECRAFT are meant for donators who donated not everyone for just winning....If you wan't free cosmetics buy a rank... And if you really really wan't some extra cosmetics don't copy them from Hypixel... Don't make CUBECRAFT HYPIXEL... -1.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Apart from the cosmetics which I didn't look at, this has been one of the best suggestions I've seen in a while. Players and management probably won't/don't realise how good this would actually be for CubeCraft. I understand that Hypixel is already doing the coin per game system, but come on guys, it would make people actually have to play a certain game before they can get some of the rewards. It would make purchasing items with points/coins so much more balanced as now they'd only have to balance per game. They NEED to implement this, and it would be a bonus if they could add some original things that Hypixel doesn't have, but this is honestly what CubeCraft needs.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Apart from the cosmetics which I didn't look at, this has been one of the best suggestions I've seen in a while. Players and management probably won't/don't realise how good this would actually be for CubeCraft. I understand that Hypixel is already doing the coin per game system, but come on guys, it would make people actually have to play a certain game before they can get some of the rewards. It would make purchasing items with points/coins so much more balanced as now they'd only have to balance per game. They NEED to implement this, and it would be a bonus if they could add some original things that Hypixel doesn't have, but this is honestly what CubeCraft needs.
I don't want to see everybody with a dragonrider wineffect, headrocket killeffect and LITERALLY EVERYWHERE some colored stuff from an arrow... It's an exclusive thing donators paid for, it really would be lame if they added the cosmetics for everyone... And i personally don't mind the coin per game because i unlocked everyone thing you can get with points.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I don't want to see everybody with a dragonrider wineffect, headrocket killeffect and LITERALLY EVERYWHERE some colored stuff from an arrow... It's an exclusive thing donators paid for, it really would be lame if they added the cosmetics for everyone... And i personally don't mind the coin per game because i unlocked everyone thing you can get with points.
Idk what u didn't understand about the "Apart from the cosmetics which I didn't look at"

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
You said this needs to get implemented... I only said why i don't want this to get implemented.
Ah I see what you're referring to, I personally wasn't really referring to adding that part, but I understand that you might feel some cosmetics have to be donator only. Makes sense, but it doesn't really seem like a problem if they just add new and even coolers ones to the ranked players.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
I like this suggestion
Etc.

but the coins no sorry.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
SIgh
Coins and points are the same thing exception one is game specific
Points are fine changing it would just create confusion more then anything
Also leveling rewards need to be lowered abit
15 cubelets?
You would get more from that then you would from getting 10,000 wins on any game

schot

Dec 12, 2017
And what if we keep the points, but you can buy cosmetics with points

schot

Dec 12, 2017
And the cosmetics where only a few examples, because I am not creative. But I think cubecraft is creative enough to make new original cosmetics. Cubecraft needs a good update to keep there player count.

D

Deleted member 400283

i think level rewards would be cool but 15 cubelets is to much, and coins, no thank you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom