Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

  • Yes, I do!

    Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No, I don't.

    Votes: 1 8.3%

  • Total voters
    12

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
45
47
68
22
(Edit: Please note, I'm talking about your Cubecraft profile level, not your in-game Skyblock level. The one seen by other players once they hover over your name in chat)

Hi there!
I've been stuck at level 69 for a while now. Even though I don't necessarily mind ;), I'd like there to be a way of progressing your overall Cubecraft level in Skyblock, as there is no way of doing so as of now.
Ever since the release of the Skyblock update I've devoted a lot of time to making automatic farms, completing quests and expanding my island in general, whereas I'd normally play Eggwars or other game-modes which provide a decent amount of XP.

My solution to this issue would be as follows;
Grant players XP for completing quests (Especially side quests).
Side quests are pretty boring, I personally have a ton stacked up, the reason being: the rewards are super underwhelming for the amount of time & effort put into completing the quests.
I think rewarding players with XP would make completing the quests more appealing and therefore, more players will complete their quests and progress making Skyblock more engaging.
Another way of granting players XP would be for obtaining new islands, for all the reasons listed above. I know that there's a limited amount of them, perhaps you'll receive progressively more XP for each island.

I've added a pole above, this pole regards my statement 'I'd like there to be a way of progressing your overall Cubecraft level in Skyblock' you don't have to agree with my solutions to agree with my statement. :)

Thanks for reading this, let me know what you think!
 
Last edited:

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
45
47
68
22
You can grind xp with spawners just upgrade the spawners for getting more xp
Right, I'm sorry I should have mentioned this, but I'm not talking about in-game Skyblock leveling. I'm talking about your profile level. The one seen by players once they hover over your name in chat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pandaa

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
2,446
2,098
254
Coruscant
Yea I agree with three hands!(jk)
I would like to receive experience when I complete main quests, because otherwise you don’t win anything from playing the game other than completing the quests.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cerulean

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
196
105
44
24
The Netherlands
Right, I'm sorry I should have mentioned this, but I'm not talking about in-game Skyblock leveling. I'm talking about your profile level. The one seen by players once they hover over your name in chat.

Ohh yeah so people gonna farm iron and gold blocks for leveling :) my bad to tho
 

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
2,888
4,148
404
Dope idea!

Best thing to do would be granting XP for side quests as you already mentioned. I’d like to add one thing though.
Unlocking new islands are crucial and making progress is what the game is all about, so I’d love to see a little XP reward for unlocking a new island. The amount of XP granted would of course be based on where you’re at. (Higher rewards for further progressions.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cerulean

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
45
47
68
22
Dope idea!

Best thing to do would be granting XP for side quests as you already mentioned. I’d like to add one thing though.
Unlocking new islands are crucial and making progress is what the game is all about, so I’d love to see a little XP reward for unlocking a new island. The amount of XP granted would of course be based on where you’re at. (Higher rewards for further progressions.)
Sounds good! Thanks for the feedback.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom