• Yes, I do!

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
(Edit: Please note, I'm talking about your Cubecraft profile level, not your in-game Skyblock level. The one seen by other players once they hover over your name in chat)

Hi there!
I've been stuck at level 69 for a while now. Even though I don't necessarily mind ;), I'd like there to be a way of progressing your overall Cubecraft level in Skyblock, as there is no way of doing so as of now.
Ever since the release of the Skyblock update I've devoted a lot of time to making automatic farms, completing quests and expanding my island in general, whereas I'd normally play Eggwars or other game-modes which provide a decent amount of XP.

My solution to this issue would be as follows;
Grant players XP for completing quests (Especially side quests).
Side quests are pretty boring, I personally have a ton stacked up, the reason being: the rewards are super underwhelming for the amount of time & effort put into completing the quests.
I think rewarding players with XP would make completing the quests more appealing and therefore, more players will complete their quests and progress making Skyblock more engaging.
Another way of granting players XP would be for obtaining new islands, for all the reasons listed above. I know that there's a limited amount of them, perhaps you'll receive progressively more XP for each island.

I've added a pole above, this pole regards my statement 'I'd like there to be a way of progressing your overall Cubecraft level in Skyblock' you don't have to agree with my solutions to agree with my statement. :)

Thanks for reading this, let me know what you think!

Last edited:

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
You can grind xp with spawners just upgrade the spawners for getting more xp
Right, I'm sorry I should have mentioned this, but I'm not talking about in-game Skyblock leveling. I'm talking about your profile level. The one seen by players once they hover over your name in chat.

Reactions: Pandaa

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yea I agree with three hands!(jk)
I would like to receive experience when I complete main quests, because otherwise you don’t win anything from playing the game other than completing the quests.

Reactions: Cerulean

SlipAndSlideBby

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2018
The Netherlands
Right, I'm sorry I should have mentioned this, but I'm not talking about in-game Skyblock leveling. I'm talking about your profile level. The one seen by players once they hover over your name in chat.

Ohh yeah so people gonna farm iron and gold blocks for leveling :) my bad to tho

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Dope idea!

Best thing to do would be granting XP for side quests as you already mentioned. I’d like to add one thing though.
Unlocking new islands are crucial and making progress is what the game is all about, so I’d love to see a little XP reward for unlocking a new island. The amount of XP granted would of course be based on where you’re at. (Higher rewards for further progressions.)

Reactions: Cerulean

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
Dope idea!

Best thing to do would be granting XP for side quests as you already mentioned. I’d like to add one thing though.
Unlocking new islands are crucial and making progress is what the game is all about, so I’d love to see a little XP reward for unlocking a new island. The amount of XP granted would of course be based on where you’re at. (Higher rewards for further progressions.)
Sounds good! Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Troublesomee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom