Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
I havn't made a montage in almost an entire month! I decided to make a montage with all of the clips I took throughout the last few weeks. I didn't record too much, but it went really well, and I still got extra footage. At the time of making this montage, I was level 69, and had 264 subscribers, so I decided to make it a level 69 montage lol

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Nice :D Btw what is the name of the editor you used?
I edit on my phone by using InShot. This editing app works for most mobile devices.
Edit: I did pay a little bit extra for effects and transitions, but overall the app has amazing features if used freely

FarisQ / ArmedSuperBoy

Sandwich Enthusiast 🥪
🤝 Partner 💜
Jul 6, 2020
Canada 🍁
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I havn't made a montage in almost an entire month! I decided to make a montage with all of the clips I took throughout the last few weeks. I didn't record too much, but it went really well, and I still got extra footage. At the time of making this montage, I was level 69, and had 264 subscribers, so I decided to make it a level 69 montage lol

Pretty cool montage! Keep up the good work :D

Reactions: ChiefAaron
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom