Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 12, 2022
I hit level 60, still learning this site so this might not be an appropriate place to post but it’s a nice accomplishment isn’t it? Also i’m a mobile player so i suppose that’s more impressive? Though to be honest people on skywars aren’t that good.
47BF533C-616B-46FC-B16F-1C7C48536A65.jpeg

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I hit level 60, still learning this site so this might not be an appropriate place to post but it’s a nice accomplishment isn’t it? Also i’m a mobile player so i suppose that’s more impressive? Though to be honest people on skywars aren’t that good.View attachment 212832
This is an appropriate place to put it, congratulations! 60 is a big amount, also mobile rules!

Reactions: happyrabbit711
Jul 12, 2022
I see your profile is mobile, we have some differences from other platforms like being able to put multiple fingers on screen and move cursor wherever, which are advantages, but also of course your cps and movement will be better with keyboards and mice designed specifically to do that.

Reactions: Komodо and Silco
Jul 12, 2022
I feel like mobile is like totally underpowered in anyway, except people like you who master every detail of it and will totally shred people into pieces.

Gratz on lvl 60!
I don't really feel that good at the game most of the time, i only win like a quarter of my skywars games, and it takes some warming up, but once i get into a good rhythm, i can decimate

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Reactions: happyrabbit711
Jul 12, 2022
Mobile is deadly if used right. Also rewarding although it does take a while to get into a combo

Those are some really nice stats!
weirdly enough i feel my most consistent movement isn't my pvp, rather sprinting and placing blocks underneath my feet, i have been 20 hours sleep deprived and i can still do that, it's pretty much automatic. i never really learned it, i just sort of have this knowledge with no clue how. I can definitely buy java but then i'll have to learn keyboard and mouse which'll take a couple hours, of course i'll know movement and sort of aim, but not hotbar or inventory which is less important, but still needed. After all i like playing nodebuff aka potpvp on practice servers when they have tap to throw pots instead of holding, and inventory has a huge emphasis there. maybe i should push for leaderboard but that'll take forever, even though 50th place has less than twice my win count, you see i've already spent two weeks of my life playing skywars.

Reactions: Silco
Jul 12, 2022
weirdly enough i feel my most consistent movement isn't my pvp, rather sprinting and placing blocks underneath my feet, i have been 20 hours sleep deprived and i can still do that, it's pretty much automatic. i never really learned it, i just sort of have this knowledge with no clue how. I can definitely buy java but then i'll have to learn keyboard and mouse which'll take a couple hours, of course i'll know movement and sort of aim, but not hotbar or inventory which is less important, but still needed. After all i like playing nodebuff aka potpvp on practice servers when they have tap to throw pots instead of holding, and inventory has a huge emphasis there. maybe i should push for leaderboard but that'll take forever, even though 50th place has less than twice my win count, you see i've already spent two weeks of my life playing skywars.
This is part of why my first post was asking for an option to see my ranking, it seems reasonable to estimate i'm in the top 300 of players, probably even better than that, but i would like to see my exact amount, perhaps it would make me feel like I've achieved something, providing a reference point. stats have a new meaning when you compare to someone else.

Reactions: Silco

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
Congratulations! My skywars solo statistics are so bad, I used to try and speedrun games back when I was really bad.
not surprised this was lucky islands duels, for the first day there was an xp glitch that awarded 125 xp
My friend will not forgive me for requesting this changed

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

new prefix dropped🔥🔥
IMG_9015.jpeg
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Top Bottom