Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
szZARtL.gif

I am happy, grateful and amazed.

Ever since levels were introduced, it was a dream to be level 100. I have been working to this moment for years, and I am so happy to finally say that I have a level consisting out of 3 digits!

Now I finally get to be an official tryhard..
zAljE9l.png

I want to thank some people :D

A massive thank you to..

@RemiTheSheep - ..for always being there for me, for being one of my first friends, for having supported me all along
@Hour Glass - ..for also being one of my first friends, and for always being so funny
@thank u next - ..for everything, basically!
@NLodjo - ..though you're not very active on the forums, we did tryhard Eggwars quite a lot in the past months and that greatly helped me!
@Keanutjuhh - ..for having been such a good friend lately!

- Riley​

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
szZARtL.gif

I am happy, grateful and amazed.

Ever since levels were introduced, it was a dream to be level 100. I have been working to this moment for years, and I am so happy to finally say that I have a level consisting out of 3 digits!

Now I finally get to be an official tryhard..
zAljE9l.png

I want to thank some people :D

A massive thank you to..

@RemiTheSheep - ..for always being there for me, for being one of my first friends, for having supported me all along
@Hour Glass - ..for also being one of my first friends, and for always being so funny
@thank u next - ..for everything, basically!
@NLodjo - ..though you're not very active on the forums, we did tryhard Eggwars quite a lot in the past months and that greatly helped me!
@Keanutjuhh - ..for having been such a good friend lately!

- Riley​

oh Congratz, well done!

Reactions: Priley
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom