Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZeinMama

Dec 21, 2021
As CubeCraft Games players, I think it would be great to have a thread dedicated to discussing our favorite games on the server. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new player, everyone is welcome to share their thoughts and opinions.

What are your top picks for CubeCraft Games? Do you prefer the fast-paced action of EggWars, or the strategy and skill required in block wars? Maybe you're a fan of SkyWars, Lucky Islands, or one of the many other games on the server.

Let's discuss our favorite maps, strategies and tips!
EggWars I actually the best and I think everyone will like to play overpowerd

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As CubeCraft Games players, I think it would be great to have a thread dedicated to discussing our favorite games on the server. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new player, everyone is welcome to share their thoughts and opinions.

What are your top picks for CubeCraft Games? Do you prefer the fast-paced action of EggWars, or the strategy and skill required in block wars? Maybe you're a fan of SkyWars, Lucky Islands, or one of the many other games on the server.

Let's discuss our favorite maps, strategies and tips!
I enjoy playing the egg war, one against one, because I have more than a thousand wins in it, and I am close to 50 players on the list, and I also play parkour, so I have more than 800 medals

glaiizy

Apr 28, 2023
Honestly, my favorite would have to be Survival Games on Bedrock. For some reason, I feel like it just fits me the most and I've been playing in nonstop for about the past month. There have been some cheaters here and there, but overall I love every second of it. There's a pretty good selection in maps, and the competition always seems to be there. Nothing to complain about!

Thanks,
Glaiizy

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
Mi Favoriten Game in cubecraft ist eggwars IT makes much fun and IT Hase the best Community and the most YouTubeer streaming and playing eggwars so you have every day Things you can do and after eggwars is skywars IT makes fun too but when you have a Bad faul you are eliminated from the Game and thats Bad

BACKFISCH777

Jun 9, 2023
Well I love skywars and Battle arena but also skywars duels or just the normal duels. I also enjoy playing Minerware with some frieds because u can troll em so they rage or smh like that😂 well yeah I used to play like allot allot survivalgames but I focused on skywars bec if u get good in pvp skywars is just the right place to go✨

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom