Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
As CubeCraft Games players, I think it would be great to have a thread dedicated to discussing our favorite games on the server. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new player, everyone is welcome to share their thoughts and opinions.

What are your top picks for CubeCraft Games? Do you prefer the fast-paced action of EggWars, or the strategy and skill required in block wars? Maybe you're a fan of SkyWars, Lucky Islands, or one of the many other games on the server.

Let's discuss our favorite maps, strategies and tips!

Last edited:

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I enjoy playing bridges. I am 25th on the leaderboard there and I love getting fast games. Other than bridges I also like eggwars teams of 4. Although when cubecraft releases its new spring update I'm gonna grind eggwars solos a lot because I love the map Hatch.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve always been a fan of lucky island solos on bedrock. The games player base is overall, very casual, with a few professional players, very few hackers, and an incredibly non-toxic community. The rather unique resources the game provides you with encourages the player to try new strategies and experiment, giving the game a unique ”sandbox” element, which I find less present in Skywars. The game is a mix of luck, basic pvp strategy, and tactics unique to special items, maps, or game mechanics.
When I started out playing the game, I was, at the time, a mediocre player at best. I was happy to actually win a couple of games. I also started experimenting with abstract strategies, such as using trapped chests in pvp, or using the shield wand to save me from death by the void.
After playing for several months, I started to win games consistently, and decided to go for the leaderboard. I started learning secret diamond block locations, and discovered a variety of glitches. I Also started optimizing “routs” for certain maps.
After around 2 years, with some breaks, I finally achieved a spot on the leaderboard. Along the way, I met other leaderboard players, became friends with other players, and got my first 11 kill game. Just a month later, when I was considering becoming a helper, I finally discovered these forums. While I don’t quite meet the requirements to become a staff member, I did take the time to report a number of glitches and exploits I learned about. Today, I am ninth on the leaderboard, and plan to take the eighth spot by tonight.

Favorites: My favorite map is candy. I enjoy it because you can go around the entire map with no more than 11 blocks. The map contains many lucky blocks that are close together, and many iron and diamnod blocks present throughout the map, although the diamond blocks are hidden.
My least favorite map is tiger, it takes many blocks to go anywhere, especially to bridge to campers. There are 16 players, which means you are more likely to die, and games take longer. The map lacks iron and redstone, meaning you cannot craft a compass, which is a shame, because this map is also huge.
My favorite drop in the game is the ice bow. This bow has helped me bridge to other people who sit at their base and bow-spam. In addition, it can be used in combination with other items, such as tnt wand, hot potato, and shotgun bow.
My least favorite drop in the game is the automatic bow. I find this bow hard to use on mobile, and many times, it won’t work if you have arrows in your offhand. My real frustration comes with this item being used against me. It gives way to many arrows, which misbalances the game, and can be used to launch other people into the void, without much skill being required.

Tips and stats: Out of the four game modes, I recommend OP for less skilled players. It is objectively the most luck based, so your skill disadvantage shouldn’t matter. For advanced players, I recommend normal or blessed, as they are the least luck based and lead to the fastest games.
Out of the four kits, I’ve always preferred the healer kit. It ensures I can fight many battles and heal quickly in between them, which means matches are short, so I can play more matches in a shorter amount of time. If you think the builder kit is best for you, use it, it is also very good.
Some general tips: Craft stone and sandstone into slabs. Break the sea lantern under gravestones to collect all of the loot. When you get dissolving material, craft it into nuggets or blocks to stop it from dissolving. If you can’t find the remaining players in a match, you can craft a compass and it will function as a player tracker
Map tips: On pond, use slime as a building block to quickly get to your emenies. On candy, go for the five lucky blocks at the cookie island and immediately rush your neighbors. use the splotch on the center island to determine the location of the diamond blocks. In food, avoid going to the center for loot, and use the ring instead. In village, you can break two dirt blocks to access the basement faster than going down the ladder. In luck, if you are ever loosing a fight, you can jump off of the side of the center island and land on the ledge. I don’t have any tips for pirate or seasonal maps.

Feel free to reply with any questions.
ps. The screenshots show the location of the hidden diamond block.

Attachments

• EF282C63-8AA3-445A-AF7C-BEFB06984E5F.png
    EF282C63-8AA3-445A-AF7C-BEFB06984E5F.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • 754069A7-2F1E-451B-AC4A-C55C6C36283A.png
    754069A7-2F1E-451B-AC4A-C55C6C36283A.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • 4465D6F8-2E22-4E67-944F-613ECDA4701A.png
    4465D6F8-2E22-4E67-944F-613ECDA4701A.png
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 61

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I’ve always been a fan of lucky island solos on bedrock. The games player base is overall, very casual, with a few professional players, very few hackers, and an incredibly non-toxic community. The rather unique resources the game provides you with encourages the player to try new strategies and experiment, giving the game a unique ”sandbox” element, which I find less present in Skywars. The game is a mix of luck, basic pvp strategy, and tactics unique to special items, maps, or game mechanics.
When I started out playing the game, I was, at the time, a mediocre player at best. I was happy to actually win a couple of games. I also started experimenting with abstract strategies, such as using trapped chests in pvp, or using the shield wand to save me from death by the void.
After playing for several months, I started to win games consistently, and decided to go for the leaderboard. I started learning secret diamond block locations, and discovered a variety of glitches. I Also started optimizing “routs” for certain maps.
After around 2 years, with some breaks, I finally achieved a spot on the leaderboard. Along the way, I met other leaderboard players, became friends with other players, and got my first 11 kill game. Just a month later, when I was considering becoming a helper, I finally discovered these forums. While I don’t quite meet the requirements to become a staff member, I did take the time to report a number of glitches and exploits I learned about. Today, I am ninth on the leaderboard, and plan to take the eighth spot by tonight.

Favorites: My favorite map is candy. I enjoy it because you can go around the entire map with no more than 11 blocks. The map contains many lucky blocks that are close together, and many iron and diamnod blocks present throughout the map, although the diamond blocks are hidden.
My least favorite map is tiger, it takes many blocks to go anywhere, especially to bridge to campers. There are 16 players, which means you are more likely to die, and games take longer. The map lacks iron and redstone, meaning you cannot craft a compass, which is a shame, because this map is also huge.
My favorite drop in the game is the ice bow. This bow has helped me bridge to other people who sit at their base and bow-spam. In addition, it can be used in combination with other items, such as tnt wand, hot potato, and shotgun bow.
My least favorite drop in the game is the automatic bow. I find this bow hard to use on mobile, and many times, it won’t work if you have arrows in your offhand. My real frustration comes with this item being used against me. It gives way to many arrows, which misbalances the game, and can be used to launch other people into the void, without much skill being required.

Tips and stats: Out of the four game modes, I recommend OP for less skilled players. It is objectively the most luck based, so your skill disadvantage shouldn’t matter. For advanced players, I recommend normal or blessed, as they are the least luck based and lead to the fastest games.
Out of the four kits, I’ve always preferred the healer kit. It ensures I can fight many battles and heal quickly in between them, which means matches are short, so I can play more matches in a shorter amount of time. If you think the builder kit is best for you, use it, it is also very good.
Some general tips: Craft stone and sandstone into slabs. Break the sea lantern under gravestones to collect all of the loot. When you get dissolving material, craft it into nuggets or blocks to stop it from dissolving. If you can’t find the remaining players in a match, you can craft a compass and it will function as a player tracker
Map tips: On pond, use slime as a building block to quickly get to your emenies. On candy, go for the five lucky blocks at the cookie island and immediately rush your neighbors. use the splotch on the center island to determine the location of the diamond blocks. In food, avoid going to the center for loot, and use the ring instead. In village, you can break two dirt blocks to access the basement faster than going down the ladder. In luck, if you are ever loosing a fight, you can jump off of the side of the center island and land on the ledge. I don’t have any tips for pirate or seasonal maps.

Feel free to reply with any questions.
ps. The screenshots show the location of the hidden diamond block.
Interesting, I never even knew that those diamond blocks where there!! Lucky Islands is also my main game, I have gotten 10 kills, and I designed my pfp on the lucky-block. I find I loose a lot of my matches as I make stupid choices way to often, but I have gotten like 5 in 1 game withought useing any lucky-blocks. I would like to see the "11" kill game of your's, as I don't believe it is possible. I am happy to see there are other lucky islands players in our community!!!

piercer8632

Nov 16, 2022
Hey everyone!

As CubeCraft Games players, I think it would be great to have a thread dedicated to discussing our favorite games on the server. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a new player, everyone is welcome to share their thoughts and opinions.

What are your top picks for CubeCraft Games? Do you prefer the fast-paced action of EggWars, or the strategy and skill required in block wars? Maybe you're a fan of SkyWars, Lucky Islands, or one of the many other games on the server.

Let's discuss our favorite maps, strategies and tips!
My favorite games on cubecraft are usualy duels, the reason is because when you play the normal gamemodes it depends on your teams skill, thats why my favorite gamemode is ctf duels that requires your very own skill to win like many other duel games.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Interesting, I never even knew that those diamond blocks where there!! Lucky Islands is also my main game, I have gotten 10 kills, and I designed my pfp on the lucky-block. I find I loose a lot of my matches as I make stupid choices way to often, but I have gotten like 5 in 1 game withought useing any lucky-blocks. I would like to see the "11" kill game of your's, as I don't believe it is possible. I am happy to see there are other lucky islands players in our community!!!
I don’t have any video recordings, but here is a list of screenshots I took when I thought my 11 kill games might have been the first (piggyoink got an 11 kill several years ago it seems)

Attachments

• 0DB37C94-F26D-4F5D-8228-A55D062A40CE.png
    0DB37C94-F26D-4F5D-8228-A55D062A40CE.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • B6C14D09-0892-43FC-A826-4ACC177AFE97.png
    B6C14D09-0892-43FC-A826-4ACC177AFE97.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 63
  • 43F324E7-657E-400B-851D-FA623619E020.png
    43F324E7-657E-400B-851D-FA623619E020.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 68
  • 0B28FF1B-F2EF-4C26-9B14-05703BDDE29A.png
    0B28FF1B-F2EF-4C26-9B14-05703BDDE29A.png
    1 MB · Views: 80
  • Wow
Reactions: Cube Nerd

agatecarrot517

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2023
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
Pronouns
He/Him
My favourite game mode by far is Capture The Flag (CTF) because I like the action you need to have to win. For example you can choose to attack or to protect your flag also you don’t have to be good at PvP to win, what I do is taking the flag without being detected, there are some people who like to kill everyone but, there is no need for that.

My favourite part of CTF is that everyone can choose what everyone is good at and they can play like that or try something new.

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I don’t have any video recordings, but here is a list of screenshots I took when I thought my 11 kill games might have been the first (piggyoink got an 11 kill several years ago it seems)
That is a lot! I thought it was crazy when I got 10 kills, I don't understand how you did that withought opening more lucky blocks, I opend
14, and 13

sdeb4h

Oct 7, 2022
For some reason I like skywars mega. probably because of the bad players playing the game. A lot of times I can kill crowds of 3-4 players alone with just golden apples

xJcmm

Novice Member
Oct 13, 2021
Australia
My favourite game mode is FFA. It is were you will find the best players on cubecraft, and once you get into the community you'll realise it's a lot more than running around getting killstreaks, although that can be really fun. There are a number of non official clans, you can play against your clan scrim in games like eggwars, or there are often wars between clans (big battles between opposition clan members (now that I think of it, it sounds a lot like gangs) the battles are often 4v6 or sometimes even 10v10). Every player knows one another and are constantly 1v1ing and sumoing (fighting with fists no swords) to try and improve. There are teir system, each clan will usually have a channel in their discord with a teir list ranking all their players from S+ - F, most players are around the B - A- range with only the top players in A+, S- and S, with S+ being the best of the best on their region. Players are always trying to climb up the ranks in hopes of one day being the best. If being in a clan and constantly Waring with enemy clan members every time you play isn't for, you can also choose to not join a clan, or if you join you can later decide to leave, you can still become part of the FFA community this way and just chill, talk to other players, go for killstreaks and try to reach leaderboards and fight whoever you want.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
The arcade games on Java were always my favourite games. I liked the variety of those games and you didn't need to be good at pvp or anything in order to win. I still miss arcade to this day, it will always have a special place in my heart!

Now I really like to play Lucky Islands, both on Java and Bedrock, though I mostly play on Java. I like that there are quite some unique items in the game, such as wands, special bows, and other items, which you can use for all kinds of tactics. I feel that Lucky Islands has more variety than games like Skywars, which is why I like it so much. I've started to play a bit more since the 1.19 update, as Lucky Islands got quite some new features! My favourite item is definitely the goat horn 🐐

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom