Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

philliscool

Member
Mar 14, 2026
3
1
4
17
It feels like Cubecraft is being held in the same choke hold rocket league is with AI and cheaters.
Lowkey missing the good old times.
I don't play rocket league, but I agree that the cheaters are getting really bad. I can't play a single battle arena game without getting spawn killed at least 50 times by a hacker, so I lose my win streak. they need to be stopped! no matter the cost. btw do you know how you get a profile pic without having to get that second email thing? or do you have to get it also do you know if it's safe to use?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spectrito

Rabidsyllab

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2025
327
829
99
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't play rocket league, but I agree that the cheaters are getting really bad. I can't play a single battle arena game without getting spawn killed at least 50 times by a hacker, so I lose my win streak. they need to be stopped! no matter the cost. btw do you know how you get a profile pic without having to get that second email thing? or do you have to get it also do you know if it's safe to use?
Go to your profile, the click the edit on your profile. Then you should be able to choose your custom pfp stores on your device.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom