Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

philliscool

Member
Mar 14, 2026
3
1
4
17
It feels like Cubecraft is being held in the same choke hold rocket league is with AI and cheaters.
Lowkey missing the good old times.
I don't play rocket league, but I agree that the cheaters are getting really bad. I can't play a single battle arena game without getting spawn killed at least 50 times by a hacker, so I lose my win streak. they need to be stopped! no matter the cost. btw do you know how you get a profile pic without having to get that second email thing? or do you have to get it also do you know if it's safe to use?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Spectrito

Rabidsyllab

Well-Known Member
Jan 12, 2025
326
829
99
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't play rocket league, but I agree that the cheaters are getting really bad. I can't play a single battle arena game without getting spawn killed at least 50 times by a hacker, so I lose my win streak. they need to be stopped! no matter the cost. btw do you know how you get a profile pic without having to get that second email thing? or do you have to get it also do you know if it's safe to use?
Go to your profile, the click the edit on your profile. Then you should be able to choose your custom pfp stores on your device.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
Top Bottom