Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Private Games on Bedrock be accessible starting at a certain VIP level?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening. Tonight’s discussion will focus on mainly VIP levels and a bit on Private Games too. Please share ALL thoughts and opinions on this topic in the replies, and vote on the poll too! Now, let’s get into it.

Conversation Topics:
Firstly, let’s talk VIP levels. If more VIP levels were to be added, what do you want to see added to them? Are there any big changes you’d want made or any new features added through VIP levels? Is there anything you’d like to say about VXP?
Would you like to see more profile backgrounds, name colours, and profile borders? Would you maybe also like to see prefixes added? Do you want to see other cosmetics besides cages, buddies, trails, and profile cosmetics be obtainable?
About parties. Do you think it would be necessary to add more party slots? Or just more friend slots? Or neither?
Now, the secondary focus of this thread, Private Games. I’ve seen many people suggest that Private Games should be accessible through VIP levels. Do you agree with that? And if so, when would you want them to be accessible? Starting from which level? Remember, Private Games are currently only available to Cubecraft Staff Members and Partners. They also give you access to seasonal maps if I’m not mistaken.

Conclusion:
Sorry, I know that was A LOT of questions lol. Thank you to those who read the whole thread, and respond in the replies and vote in the poll! It is very appreciated. Looking forward to reading your opinions! That’s all for today’s “Let’s Talk” thread.

- Reesle :)

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If private games were implemented at a certain vip level, I think around level 20 would be good, as that means only fairly devoted players to Cubecraft would have access, and as after buying all the ranks you only get to around level 15, anything higher would make it almost exclusive to vip level 30 as I don’t see many people between level 22 and 30

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
If private games were implemented at a certain vip level, I think around level 20 would be good, as that means only fairly devoted players to Cubecraft would have access, and as after buying all the ranks you only get to around level 15, anything higher would make it almost exclusive to vip level 30 as I don’t see many people between level 22 and 30
You make a good point. I agree that level 20 would be a good spot to make it available.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello there!

I have a feeling when giving access to private games by hitting a certain VXP level, in this case level 20. It might overload the private games servers by a lot. Looking through the CubeCraft discord role tab, there is a lot of people that are platinum or even above.

Of course the overload could be fixed by optimizing etc, but that requires most likely a lot of time.

In my opinion the way it currently is, partners + staff members having access is more than fine. It's more like "rare" to play a private game since you don't play it every time. I think the last time I played a private game was when Hoshi showed me some old OG java eggwars maps in May so yeah. I think if most of the players would have access to private games it wouldn't really be a special thing.

About the other questions you've asked, I'm always down to see more rewards being added even though I'm not really a high rank on bedrock, but cosmetics are always fun, for sure the prefixes.

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi and Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
BUMP!
Would you like to see more VIP levels added? If so, what additions and/or changes would you like to see in the new ones?
Should there be more party slots, or just more friend slots?
Should some have access to private games? If so, starting from which VIP level? Make sure to vote on the poll!

glo7776

Jan 7, 2024
Somewhere in the middle of the Baltic Sea
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening. Tonight’s discussion will focus on mainly VIP levels and a bit on Private Games too. Please share ALL thoughts and opinions on this topic in the replies, and vote on the poll too! Now, let’s get into it.

Conversation Topics:
Firstly, let’s talk VIP levels. If more VIP levels were to be added, what do you want to see added to them? Are there any big changes you’d want made or any new features added through VIP levels? Is there anything you’d like to say about VXP?
Would you like to see more profile backgrounds, name colours, and profile borders? Would you maybe also like to see prefixes added? Do you want to see other cosmetics besides cages, buddies, trails, and profile cosmetics be obtainable?
About parties. Do you think it would be necessary to add more party slots? Or just more friend slots? Or neither?
Now, the secondary focus of this thread, Private Games. I’ve seen many people suggest that Private Games should be accessible through VIP levels. Do you agree with that? And if so, when would you want them to be accessible? Starting from which level? Remember, Private Games are currently only available to Cubecraft Staff Members and Partners. They also give you access to seasonal maps if I’m not mistaken.

Conclusion:
Sorry, I know that was A LOT of questions lol. Thank you to those who read the whole thread, and respond in the replies and vote in the poll! It is very appreciated. Looking forward to reading your opinions! That’s all for today’s “Let’s Talk” thread.

- Reesle :)
That is such a good topic to bring up! I would love for Private games to be available at a certain VIP level. Perhaps Ten? The only downside for people like me is that I have noone to play with XD. I would also like more cosmetics to be obtainable. Maybe by completing quests or getting a certain amount of wins? Anyways I just wanted to share my ideas with you all. Have a good rest of your day!

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom