Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Davexinor

Aug 26, 2018
Sweden
I remember when i threw myself up from my bed and took my computer to login to the forums, it was probably 25 minutes ago or less, when writing this. I was thinking about the old times, the friends i used to play with, the girl i used to love, the bro i always played with.. It made me sad to think that we’re all getting older. 30 seconds ago you didn’t even have a thought about this threat even existed. I was about to write but couldn't find the words, so I directed myself into one of Sweden’s auction websites, and was scrolling down to find some good auctions to bid on.

Minutes passed and I started to remember why I brought my computer in the first place. And that led me to where I'm doing right now. Writing this threat on the forum because my closest friends are inactive atm, and don’t have time for an old friend like me. I only wanted the people reading this to think about the old times. The times when you felt safe or when that warm feeling inside your chest. “HAHA not a funny joke there Dave!, chest.. haha minecraft joke lol.”
You know the feeling I mean,
And we all want that feeling back.. well atleast the memory of it sometimes

The world is a very mean & yeah, mean place, but beautiful in it’s own way. We don’t learn to “accept” we just get stronger to hold it back. We learn something new almost everyday or take a lesson for free just staring out the window. I don’t regret much in life because that “i wouldn’t regret thing(s)” told me a lessons for life :) <3

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
This hit hard. I remember years ago when I had an entire friend group and we hung out together. One day they stopped coming because they weren't allowed by my area anymore.

Most of my friends were either jealous of me or left me so I only have one friend I can really go to. Life changes too fast :<

Reactions: Davexinor

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
This is crazy to think about it just 4 years ago I was 12 years old in my bed making my forums account after being so happy my parents let me guy gold rank on CubeCraft. As the good times fade we have to make new one and that's where we are now :D

Harkeann

Apr 10, 2020
The world is a very mean & yeah, mean place, but beautiful in it’s own way. We don’t learn to “accept” we just get stronger to hold it back. We learn something new almost everyday or take a lesson for free just staring out the window.
very beautifully and accurately said. I absolutely agree with you that every day we discover something new for ourselves simply by observing the world around, reading and researching certain questions. This is essentially how the science of life works. On this page https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/science/ I recently read some very interesting research in the form of essays that deal with science in different areas of human life. I strongly advise you to read in order to once again be convinced and understand that science is the greatest thing that a person has invented.

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
great words! i dont regret anything in life, as it made me who i am right now. not the strongest, but neither the weakest. im me, and thats what i dont regret.

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom