Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Well-Known Member
Nov 18, 2019
413
834
109
Hi you alright so i was playing hunger games the other day (i play it a decent amount) (im also pretty good at it)
Anyways I was playing with my mate and I died, anyways i don't know the map name but it was on the sand map and we found a Minotaur looking maze underneath it. Anyways i messed out a little bit and then i found a way to get into the maze when it shouldn't be possible. Could this be a hint to a new game...? Got a video soon explaining what i mean anyways!

As well as this, i feel hunger games should get a little more attention since atm it looks like we will get a new gamemode and Minerware kits before we get any customisation for hunger games.
There is some for Skywars and Eggwars so i think it would be pretty cool if we can get some on hunger games as well as duos and squads. :)
New Leaked Gamemode Cubecraft.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Top Bottom