Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NexusD

Jun 26, 2020
United States
This is just a question.

I can probably find the answer on the forums, but I've looked, and can't find an answer. So what I'm wondering is: Do Leaderboards exist? Did they ever exist? I've looked everywhere to see if Leaderboards did exist, and there's none. And if there isn't one, or there was one, are you planning on adding one or re-adding it?

I would really appreciate it if you had an answer.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
There is a leaderboard for Bedrock. But I don't know if you mean the leaderboards in-game or on the forums.

If you mean on the forums: They currently removed or disabled the leaderboard on the forums because of their new, refreshing website. I don't know when they come back.

If you mean in-game: Go to Social Menu > Profile > Game Statistics > Choose the game where you want to see your stats. There should be a button called [Game] Leaderboards.

Hopefully this helped you out! 😄

NexusD

Jun 26, 2020
United States
There is a leaderboard for Bedrock. But I don't know if you mean the leaderboards in-game or on the forums.

If you mean on the forums: They currently removed or disabled the leaderboard on the forums because of their new, refreshing website. I don't know when they come back.

If you mean in-game: Go to Social Menu > Profile > Game Statistics > Choose the game where you want to see your stats. There should be a button called [Game] Leaderboards.

Hopefully this helped you out! 😄
Thank you!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom