Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NexusD

Member
Jun 26, 2020
2
1
2
26
United States
This is just a question.

I can probably find the answer on the forums, but I've looked, and can't find an answer. So what I'm wondering is: Do Leaderboards exist? Did they ever exist? I've looked everywhere to see if Leaderboards did exist, and there's none. And if there isn't one, or there was one, are you planning on adding one or re-adding it?

I would really appreciate it if you had an answer.
 

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
8,124
6,646
409
27
East-Flanders, Belgium
There is a leaderboard for Bedrock. But I don't know if you mean the leaderboards in-game or on the forums.

If you mean on the forums: They currently removed or disabled the leaderboard on the forums because of their new, refreshing website. I don't know when they come back.

If you mean in-game: Go to Social Menu > Profile > Game Statistics > Choose the game where you want to see your stats. There should be a button called [Game] Leaderboards.

Hopefully this helped you out! 😄
 

NexusD

Member
Jun 26, 2020
2
1
2
26
United States
There is a leaderboard for Bedrock. But I don't know if you mean the leaderboards in-game or on the forums.

If you mean on the forums: They currently removed or disabled the leaderboard on the forums because of their new, refreshing website. I don't know when they come back.

If you mean in-game: Go to Social Menu > Profile > Game Statistics > Choose the game where you want to see your stats. There should be a button called [Game] Leaderboards.

Hopefully this helped you out! 😄
Thank you!
 
Members Online

Team online

  • llvqs
    Senior Moderator
  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance
  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
ssunsett wrote on Lord Spidy's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on Nollq's profile.
Woohoo grattis! 🌟
Kazwa wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations! 🌟
Top Bottom