Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone,

This is a big one so get ready. In every lobby for every game mode I'm sure you all know that there are two Cubelet Platforms which is rather unnecessary. Now if there wasn't any ideas on what to replace one of them with that would be okay. However, there are ideas and I would like to present one that could perhaps change Cubecraft in a very positive way.

LEADERBOARDS
I won't ask why this isn't part of our community. I will just put in the idea because I think It's a crucial one. Most of the other big servers also don't have leaderboards which is very obscure for me to comprehend because It's such an amazing feature that could easily be added. No one would feel left out because all players would be included. It would motivate players to ... well play even more! It would feel more competitive . The list doesn't end. The builders of Cubecraft could build a nice structure that would act as a board that when you click it could bring up a small window where you could choose filters and just surf through the leaderboards.

I would love this to become an additional feature to our lobbies and would love some feedback on this.

Thanks in advance,

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I would like having a leaderboard. However, there is so many players on Cubecraft and player's ranking will continuously move up and down. Maybe make a reset every hour/day.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom