Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 100.0%
  • No. [Please explain why]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 204478

This is a really neat idea, I would love to see this happen.
This could also be very useful for people who are away from their computer, and want to check the leaderboards every now and then.
Great suggestion! ;)

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It has been 84 years (3 months for humans) since I suggested a Linking Forums account feature.
Yes. Just do it...

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Hello people of the forums!
Recently i came up with an idea to add online leaderboards and linking your account.

The leaderboard self

Its very simple, just an online leaderboard for every game. I think the best place to add this is: stats.cubecraft.net
Obviously it would be in a section "Leaderboards". When you click it you can select the game where you want to see the leaderboard from. The top 5 players come up with their IGN, skin head and how many wins, trophie's etc

Linking your account

I know many players suggested this before but this is part of the suggestion. On the forums you would have an option to link your account. You give your current IGN and click "Confirm". When your account is already linked, it would say: "This username is already linked, please check if you typed the name correct." Then you get a message in-game if you want to link your minecraft account to [Forums account name] or not. If you don't answer it, it just doesn't link your account. Ofcourse there will be people linking their forums account to another minecraft account that isn't from them. That's why you would have an option to turn Forum linking confirmations on or off. Once your mc account is linked to your forums account you can do 3 new things. 1-You can now click on the head in the vanity menu to go to your forums account. 2-If you click a name in your friend list you would go to their forums account [NOTE: if they don't have their forums account linked it just won't do anything.] 3-And that's why it is part of this suggestion, if you click a head in the online leaderboard, you will go to their forums account.

That's it, i hope this will be added soon. I don't see any problems with this suggestion. Please give your feedback by leaving a reaction and answering the poll.

-Lenny :)
REALLY GOOD IDEA!!!

I AGREE!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom