• No. [Please explain why]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Hello people of the forums!
Recently i came up with an idea to add online leaderboards and linking your account.

The leaderboard self

Its very simple, just an online leaderboard for every game. I think the best place to add this is: stats.cubecraft.net
Obviously it would be in a section "Leaderboards". When you click it you can select the game where you want to see the leaderboard from. The top 5 players come up with their IGN, skin head and how many wins, trophie's etc

Linking your account

I know many players suggested this before but this is part of the suggestion. On the forums you would have an option to link your account. You give your current IGN and click "Confirm". When your account is already linked, it would say: "This username is already linked, please check if you typed the name correct." Then you get a message in-game if you want to link your minecraft account to [Forums account name] or not. If you don't answer it, it just doesn't link your account. Ofcourse there will be people linking their forums account to another minecraft account that isn't from them. That's why you would have an option to turn Forum linking confirmations on or off. Once your mc account is linked to your forums account you can do 3 new things. 1-You can now click on the head in the vanity menu to go to your forums account. 2-If you click a name in your friend list you would go to their forums account [NOTE: if they don't have their forums account linked it just won't do anything.] 3-And that's why it is part of this suggestion, if you click a head in the online leaderboard, you will go to their forums account.

That's it, i hope this will be added soon. I don't see any problems with this suggestion. Please give your feedback by leaving a reaction and answering the poll.

-Lenny :)

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yes, I always wanted the online leaderboard, I think it should not only contain the first 5 players though, but at least a few hundred if not all players with at least some wins. It could also show more stats that are already displayed in the lobbies and have search function for player names.
For the linking, I think it would be better to have a command that generates a link, similar to /registerreports. You click the link and log in with your forum account. That way you wouldn't have the problem with people trying to add random accounts do be annoying, or in the worst case people accidentially confirming the message without reading it.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I've seen these ideas be suggested a few times in the recent weeks/months and I'm 100% for them! It would be really cool to be able to see other players stats too! This is 110% something I hope to see be added sometime.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Yes, I always wanted the online leaderboard, I think it should not only contain the first 5 players though, but at least a few hundred if not all players with at least some wins. It could also show more stats that are already displayed in the lobbies and have search function for player names.
For the linking, I think it would be better to have a command that generates a link, similar to /registerreports. You click the link and log in with your forum account. That way you wouldn't have the problem with people trying to add random accounts do be annoying, or in the worst case people accidentially confirming the message without reading it.
Would be a cool idea to see 100 players. :)
I've seen these ideas be suggested a few times in the recent weeks/months and I'm 100% for them! It would be really cool to be able to see other players stats too! This is 110% something I hope to see be added sometime.
Yes me 2 :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That would be very cool!
I remember seeing quite a few threads about /link account, and also suggesting one myself, so I think it's a good idea!
The leaderboard in the stats section will be perfect : )

Reactions: YaDasLenny

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Top 50 is a good number. It can be on kills,games won,hours played,blocks walked, flags captured etc.
Also, for the leaderboards, it can be taken from the game itself, since its all stored in the database. We don't have to go through the hassle of linking accounts etc.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I can understand that, but you need to fight for the leaderboard.
Or they could just display the stats of every player, so people who havent even played the game once would go to page 3028 or something and all the stats would be 0. You could also search your own stats by searching your IGN and can see your name highlighted in the page you visit. The first page is the only page displayed when logging onto the site.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Or they could just display the stats of every player, so people who havent even played the game once would go to page 3028 or something and all the stats would be 0. You could also search your own stats by searching your IGN and can see your name highlighted in the page you visit. The first page is the only page displayed when logging onto the site.
A leaderboard is always fun...

Reactions: Jef15ist
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom