Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Well,
First of all, Flqris also made it on to the Team Skywars leaderboards, so congratulations! :D
Secondly, We have a new player on the Solo Skywars leaderboard called LovingTerry117
---
And lol,
It looks like LovingTerry117 didn't make it on the board in a fair way.. :mad:

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/LovingTerry117
You are BANNED by Younisco at Dec 27, 2017 6:05:19 PM for Multiaccounting for Wins

I was wondering, @Younisco, multiaccounting for wins is stated as following in the official rules.
"Multiaccounting is the practice of using multiple accounts to gain an advantage in a game. This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, farming kills on an alt in games like FFA, Assassins, etc. Players caught doing this will have their stats wiped."
Can I ask why that isn't happened yet? :p
I'm not checking on you, I just don't want to see any unfair players on the board :(

~Berre
@Jespunyyy @RemiO05

EDIT: Also, RichardDelPra made it on to the leaderboards, and Moooofin lost first place to @Diogo

Last edited:

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I am pretty sure his stats will be wiped. Me and my friends discovered it on time. By the way, will you also get a stat wipe if you ask friends if you can kill them in FFA?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I am pretty sure his stats will be wiped. Me and my friends discovered it on time. By the way, will you also get a stat wipe if you ask friends if you can kill them in FFA?
Oh, did you discover it? Nice job! He doesn't deserve to be on the boards!
I don't think asking a friend to kill them is a big deal

Reactions: Troublesomee

xiFrostyPvP

Jun 11, 2017
Well,
First of all, Flqris also made it on to the Team Skywars leaderboards, so congratulations! :D
Secondly, We have a new player on the Solo Skywars leaderboard called LovingTerry117
---
And lol,
It looks like LovingTerry117 didn't make it on the board in a fair way.. :mad:

https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/LovingTerry117
You are BANNED by Younisco at Dec 27, 2017 6:05:19 PM for Multiaccounting for Wins

I was wondering, @Younisco, multiaccounting for wins is stated as following in the official rules.
"Multiaccounting is the practice of using multiple accounts to gain an advantage in a game. This includes using alts to fill enemy teams with useless players, farming kills on an alt in games like FFA, Assassins, etc. Players caught doing this will have their stats wiped."
Can I ask why that isn't happened yet? :p
I'm not checking on you, I just don't want to see any unfair players on the board :(

~Berre
@Jespunyyy @RemiO05

EDIT: Also, RichardDelPra made it on to the leaderboards, and Moooofin lost first place to @Diogo
I really think this thead is really useless . The leaderboards has changed , so???
What is the point of this thread?
I really agree with Daveyyy also I feel sorry bro that this lagger is now on the leadership instead of you

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I really think this thead is really useless . The leaderboards has changed , so???

I really agree with Daveyyy also I feel sorry bro that this lagger is now on the leadership instead of you
I just wanted to share this with the community. This thread doesn't "harm" anyone, so why does it bother you?

Reactions: comfyyy

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
wtf, don't do this if i ever get in some kind of leaderboard, it's like stalking and trolling people

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
He surely has been banned and warned a lot of times... What the heck ._.
6 bans and 2 mutes? That's quite a lot. It seems like he won't learn after all.. My friend also says that he, including Yoyamin and a few others, saw him in FFA with infinite God sets and God apples >.<

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh it is you ._.
He surely has been banned and warned a lot of times... What the heck ._.
6 bans and 2 mutes? That's quite a lot. It seems like he won't learn after all.. My friend also says that he, including Yoyamin and a few others, saw him in FFA with infinite God sets and God apples >.<
Lmao you can buy those things in the starter lobby store with points, and since he won so many games, he probably has many points

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom