Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
I've seen a lot of players complain about removing the old armor stand based leaderboards, and honestly, I hate the GUI leaderboards there beyond boring. Bringing these leaderboards back is not a new suggestion, its been suggested multiple times since the GUIs have been added. I'm not sure why cube craft hasn't added them back into the main lobby, but my suggestion is to bring them back in the waiting lobby! I can understand not wanting to add more lag to your already massive lobby, but I don't see a reason not to add them in the waiting lobbies :eek::D:)

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
That's a great idea. If I'm joining a game I always want to know who is the top player and always have to leave to check. It would be nice to see the top player in the waiting lobbies before joining. They even make a special hall of fame part in de lobby or a special place. :)

Reactions: Unipotatoo

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Hi there,
That's a great idea. If I'm joining a game I always want to know who is the top player and always have to leave to check. It would be nice to see the top player in the waiting lobbies before joining. They even make a special hall of fame part in de lobby or a special place. :)
Hall of fame in main lobby would be dope too but its been suggested in main hub before and they keep denying them =(

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, yes but where? I can’t think of a place in the waiting lobby where they could be played without making it weird. I have the feeling that if they want to add this we’ll have to change the lobby and I’m not sure if that’s worth it. If someone finds a place to do so without changing the lobby so much I’ll be happy to see the change or if they make new lobbies but for now it’s ok, in the end you aren’t even that long in the waiting lobbies...

Can you add a poll?
~Fesa

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
I think an addition to not only armor stands of the leaderboard players, maybe a text-based leaderboard in the waiting lobby for the players with the most kills or wins that day?

Also, if the problem of the armor-stand based leaderboards not being added to the lobby is because of more lag, maybe there should be a toggleable way to turn off/on the leaderboard?

Reactions: Unipotatoo

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I've seen a lot of players complain about removing the old armor stand based leaderboards, and honestly, I hate the GUI leaderboards there beyond boring. Bringing these leaderboards back is not a new suggestion, its been suggested multiple times since the GUIs have been added. I'm not sure why cube craft hasn't added them back into the main lobby, but my suggestion is to bring them back in the waiting lobby! I can understand not wanting to add more lag to your already massive lobby, but I don't see a reason not to add them in the waiting lobbies :eek::D:)
This would be a great addition! They did this in the past with the old lobbies so why not?

Reactions: i81g and Unipotatoo

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
Well, yes but where? I can’t think of a place in the waiting lobby where they could be played without making it weird. I have the feeling that if they want to add this we’ll have to change the lobby and I’m not sure if that’s worth it. If someone finds a place to do so without changing the lobby so much I’ll be happy to see the change or if they make new lobbies but for now it’s ok, in the end you aren’t even that long in the waiting lobbies...

Can you add a poll?
~Fesa
I agree the waiting lobbies would need to be modified for this addition but still think it would be worth the effort

Reactions: i81g

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net

Hello!

I made a suggestion a long time ago about giving more priority to leaderboard players, likewise I agree they are currently so hidden in the position they are in right now and no one can see them. I hope there may be an update in the future and I would be excited to see it.

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
How would you do this at solo skywars?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom