Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone,
As some of you may know, if you go to your profile you can view your statistics in Eggwars as well as the leaderboard for most wins. This suggestion is two part, for starters I think it would be great if they added other leaderboards than just wins. I think there could be a leaderboard for kills, a leaderboard for eggs broken, and a leaderboard for eliminations. If they wanted to they could also add a leaderboard for most deaths for fun. I also believe that they should make a spot to view these leaderboards in the lobby. Rather than accessing them through your profile you should be able to view a whole list in the lobby maybe with floating text. Let me know your thoughts and like this post so the mods can see it :).

Kualdir

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2022
Belgium
Having leaderboards for eliminations and eggs broken is undoubtedly a great idea!

On the other hand, kills/deaths wouldn't be that great in my opinion. These leaderboards would encourage elongating games to increase these stats. Instead of winning and finishing a game, you'd be encouraged to spawn trap people or defend your egg and just jump in the void all the time.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Having many wins means you probably have many kills/eggs broken, so the leadersboards wouldn't be very different from each other. The Java server Hypixel has multiple leaderboard, but they all have the same players on it.

I don't think this is worth the resources.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Having leaderboards for eliminations and eggs broken is undoubtedly a great idea!

On the other hand, kills/deaths wouldn't be that great in my opinion. These leaderboards would encourage elongating games to increase these stats. Instead of winning and finishing a game, you'd be encouraged to spawn trap people or defend your egg and just jump in the void all the time.
I can understand the issue with kills but I do think there could be some more fun leaderboards. Maybe something like most steak eaten or most iron collected. I also don't see the issue with deaths. I don't think it would promote jumping off I think it would just be pretty funny.

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle

TomIsGaming

Sep 9, 2022
I can understand the issue with kills but I do think there could be some more fun leaderboards. Maybe something like most steak eaten or most iron collected. I also don't see the issue with deaths. I don't think it would promote jumping off I think it would just be pretty funny.
In my opinion, it would be nice to see a "Winstreak" Leaderboard or a "Most Eggs Broken" Leaderboard, but a leaderboard about "Most Steak Eaten" or "Most Deaths" would be too much. Also, I believe the "Most Deaths" Leaderboard would lead to "trolling" which is against the rules.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Having many wins means you probably have many kills/eggs broken, so the leadersboards wouldn't be very different from each other. The Java server Hypixel has multiple leaderboard, but they all have the same players on it.

I don't think this is worth the resources.
I totally understand where you're coming from on the kills and eggs broken front but I do think there could be some other leaderboards such as winstreaks, most eaten, most deaths, that sort of thing. It wouldn't take too much effort to make either since the stats are already tracked.

Reactions: Egg🥚

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, it would be nice to see a "Winstreak" Leaderboard or a "Most Eggs Broken" Leaderboard, but a leaderboard about "Most Steak Eaten" or "Most Deaths" would be too much. Also, I believe the "Most Deaths" Leaderboard would lead to "trolling" which is against the rules.
OMG I totally forgot to add winstreaks to this post. I'll probably make another suggestion post about it but I totally agree it would be awesome to try to go for massive winstreaks and stuff. I don't quite think most deaths would lead to trolling however. I think it would just be a funny leaderboard.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hey everyone,
As some of you may know, if you go to your profile you can view your statistics in Eggwars as well as the leaderboard for most wins. This suggestion is two part, for starters I think it would be great if they added other leaderboards than just wins. I think there could be a leaderboard for kills, a leaderboard for eggs broken, and a leaderboard for eliminations. If they wanted to they could also add a leaderboard for most deaths for fun. I also believe that they should make a spot to view these leaderboards in the lobby. Rather than accessing them through your profile you should be able to view a whole list in the lobby maybe with floating text. Let me know your thoughts and like this post so the mods can see it :).
I do want to see these, but don't get me wrong. Cubecraft is already FLOODED in the leaderboards part, already just navigating to leaderboards takes around 7 clicks to get to leaderboards.

And even then, majority of players who are on first are going to be on top of kills, eliminations and egg break leaderboards
I do agree there should be a leaderboards in lobbies for the gamemodes too though(floating text) or a way to access the specific leaderboards from the click GUI on the gamemode.

For example though, me being first on eggwars duo's leaderboards with over 12500+ wins already guarantees me on top of Eliminations and Egg break leaderboards, maybe not kills(as they are not 1 time) but I would still be really high on the kills leaderboards (and even I am probably still first on that too)
I just don't think it would be fun seeing hte same person on first every time

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do want to see these, but don't get me wrong. Cubecraft is already FLOODED in the leaderboards part, already just navigating to leaderboards takes around 7 clicks to get to leaderboards.

And even then, majority of players who are on first are going to be on top of kills, eliminations and egg break leaderboards
I do agree there should be a leaderboards in lobbies for the gamemodes too though(floating text) or a way to access the specific leaderboards from the click GUI on the gamemode.

For example though, me being first on eggwars duo's leaderboards with over 12500+ wins already guarantees me on top of Eliminations and Egg break leaderboards, maybe not kills(as they are not 1 time) but I would still be really high on the kills leaderboards (and even I am probably still first on that too)
I just don't think it would be fun seeing hte same person on first every time
Yeah I understand they have tons of leaderboards, I think if they implemented this they would have to make a different way to access the leaderboards. I was thinking something along the lines of a clickable floating text menu in the game lobbies. I see your point with the top players in wins also being the top of kills and elims but I feel like they could add some unrelated leaderboards such as a leaderboard for most eaten or some fun stuff like that. I also feel that a final eliminations leaderboard for eggwars wouldn't be affected by wins since some modes have less players and are easier to win in such as solos vs 4v4.

P.S. (Congrats on #1 on the duos leaderboards)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey everyone,
I’ve been wanting this to happen for a long time! Never thought of suggestin this, so thank you for doing it. 2 minor things is I think they should also have time played leaderboard for all games. Especially skyblock though, because skyblock currently has no leaderboard. They also need to add a “quests completed” leaderboard for skyblock to tally all the quests a player has completed in each skyblock they participated in.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

I agree with kill leaderboard but not death leaderboards.

nairraider

Aug 17, 2022
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve been wanting this to happen for a long time! Never thought of suggestin this, so thank you for doing it. 2 minor things is I think they should also have time played leaderboard for all games. Especially skyblock though, because skyblock currently has no leaderboard. They also need to add a “quests completed” leaderboard for skyblock to tally all the quests a player has completed in each skyblock they participated in.
Time played is a great idea. I definitely think it would add a bit of variety to the normal competition for kills and such leaderboard wise. I also love the idea of an achievement tracking leaderboard for skyblock. Maybe a leaderboard that tracks money and item counts too would be cool.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom