Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxZealGamer

Jan 5, 2017
CubeLand
Hey what's up everyone

This is a suggestion of Leaderboards

As you know, Leaderboards is a place for achievements, personally, they should be updated every month or a week, that way it will make the server full again with people focusing on leaderboard.

There should be more maps of 6 players as Aztec is the only one for Eggwars.

If they change the leaderboards to update weekly or monthly, the hype will be back as players will again compete each other.
This should be for all games as I personally feel its boring looking at the leaderboard where players have maintained the leaderboard since 1 year.

Please give your suggestions everybody.

NOTE: I apologise for any grammar mistake, please don't point it our :P

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Excellent idea. Weekly/monthly leaderboards would definitely get more people playing, and not only that, it would build a sustainable player base, not just a temporary one.
For example: when a new game is updated on cubecraft (take parkour for example), a ton of people are going to play it as there's a lot of hype around it. However after a week, I can guarantee 100% that not many people will play it again, that is just the way humans are, we like to see things updated or refreshed, that's why some people uncontrollably buy the new iPhone every year even though they don't need it.
Adding weekly leaderboards is a simple and easy way to freshen things up, it would undeniably make people want to play. A very good idea, I'm surprised this has still not been added yet.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I do not disagree or agree with this. Yes, it allows other players to have an opportunity and actually get on the leaderboard, but it would kind of be unfair for the players who have worked so hard to get on it and show off their achievement.
That is the down side, but there is another. If leaderboard were to be reset every single month, this would apply to all of the games. It would be hard to keep up with it because management would be more focused on updates or other projects.

I would suggest a 'togglable' leaderboard which shows the most wins/kills of all the times and the monthly most wins/kills. You could take a look at this thread which is created by HackersDontWin. Your idea and his can be compared with each other. :)

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
This is like the 700th time this got suggested and it is very, VERY wanted by the community!
I already told 50 times why I agree with this, so there is no need for a 51th time.

But I can say that I 100% agree on Monthly and Weekly Leadeboards!
Toggleable Leaderboards would also be very cool :D

Also, @XxZealGamer if you haven’t already, check out the link in my signature for the most populair thread about Monthly Leaderboards and Toggleable Leaderboards !!!

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hey what's up everyone

This is a suggestion of Leaderboards

As you know, Leaderboards is a place for achievements, personally, they should be updated every month or a week, that way it will make the server full again with people focusing on leaderboard.

There should be more maps of 6 players as Aztec is the only one for Eggwars.

If they change the leaderboards to update weekly or monthly, the hype will be back as players will again compete each other.
This should be for all games as I personally feel its boring looking at the leaderboard where players have maintained the leaderboard since 1 year.

Please give your suggestions everybody.

NOTE: I apologise for any grammar mistake, please don't point it our :p

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/revamp-leaderboards.202041/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom