Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 11, 2020
Hello. I think there should be /nick for leaderboard players. In general, many leaderboards are targeted(tell me they get targeted cuz they are leaderboard players). I also get targeted as Mega Leaderboards #1 player. Adding this command for leaderboard players would be a big help.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Sorry, but I do not agree with your idea. Although /nick may reduce targeting by a little bit it can still cause quite a hassle for staff members as nicked players are harder to track down and punish in the case that they are cheating. Leader board players aren't always the most trustworthy players as well. Their have been instances where leader board players cheat on both networks. I can see the standpoint from which you are coming, but I don't believe /nick is necessary to have on Bedrock.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2020
Sorry, but I do not agree with your idea. Although /nick may reduce targeting by a little bit it can still cause quite a hassle for staff members as nicked players are harder to track down. Leader board players aren't always the most trustworthy players as well. Their have been instances where leader board players cheat on both networks. I can see the standpoint from which you are coming, but I don't believe /nick is necessary to have
You’re right my bad

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Hello. I think there should be /nick for leaderboard players. In general, many leaderboards are targeted(tell me they get targeted cuz they are leaderboard players). I also get targeted as Mega Leaderboards #1 player. Adding this command for leaderboard players would be a big help.
This could be a feature but definitly not for all 200 leaderboard players. Maybe top 3 could have it as they’re probably not going to hack, considering the amount of time and effort they’ve put in to get their spot on the leaderboard. Also if one were to be on the leaderboard and gets access to /nick would that be the case with all gamemodes or only the one they’re on the leaderboard on? If I were to be on the Skywars leaderboard would the nick be removed if I play anything else? It’s a bit unclear to me.

Reactions: i81g

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Nah i get noticed alot in games after i kill the team, in 8th on Duo eggwars but i win games within 2 minutes, very small window to target me

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on human being's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
happy birthday!
Beginning of my cubecraft forums account
UncleSpect wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom