Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 6, 2020
Skyblock
Lost lapis generators because it glitched out and I kept braking each one to see why it was not regening and disappearing. Tried resetting the island and my brother is with me on one island its a co-op island and he owns it his username is MrGinno. I tried everything but its glitched. I left one last alone to show proof it messed up.
- Version? Bedrock
- Evidence? I got a video of me breaking my last generator and it disappearing on me.
- How often does this bug occur?It just happened today and i had another innocent, but not as important.
- Who does this bug affect?Me and my brother's skyblock op island on his account.

- Were you using any client modifications or Vanilla? Nope all is original and normal Minecraft
- How do you recreate the bug? Im not sure I never intentionally did it
- What was your /whereami output? my account : Djbrokedown2502 and my bros : MrGinno
- Where in the lobby or map is the issue? My brothers co-op island with me.
- Did any error messages come up? Nope
- What date and time did the bug happen? 10/5/2020
- What device were you using? Laptop
- What platform were you using? Windows

Reactions: BaD bOy939

BaD bOy939

Jun 26, 2020
Just know your not alone with this problem, I was trying to help my friend out today on his coop and I was trying to do an iron challenge and when I collected the iron it dropped the iron and the generator didn’t come back then his lapis generators all turned into blue terra-cotta his tag is FunniestJewel3 and mine is
BaD bOy939 if any mods are reading this and looking to help

iKabukOo

Oct 6, 2020
Yeah, all my Generators are broken too.
First some of them dont refill the Others broke when i try top mine...
Im at the Savannah right now and lost 15-20 Iron Generators and 5 Gold Generators. That hurts

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Leap feather is such a fun item in FFA when you want to go out of bounds
GiGaGekkies wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on adored_an5h's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
ItzEnder pro
BurgerCat13 wrote on ItzEnd3r's profile.
🐉
Top Bottom