Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
My game folders were all messed up so I decided to start fresh and reïnstall the game as I only used optifine. I wanted to have the fabric client too for some mods, and use it together with optifabric. But now when I play, the game shows some minor lag issues which are quite an inconvinience as I cant combo people anymore. The player turns red and takes kb after. This is with every person I fight, also on other servers. Now I'm stuck with a clean version of 1.16.4 without clients which somehow works. 1.16.5 or 1.16.4 + optifine both have the lag issue

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
If it's an FPS issue that's most likely not game folders and more of a settings problem. Switching versions can reset to default settings. But if it's a ping issue it's probably your location from the CCG servers and more of a Wi-Fi thing.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
If it's an FPS issue that's most likely not game folders and more of a settings problem. Switching versions can reset to default settings. But if it's a ping issue it's probably your location from the CCG servers and more of a Wi-Fi thing.
Before this it was all perfectly fine and my ping still seems to be rather good. I just checked the video settings and they're all optimized

qoodles

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
the netherlands
Lmao I just fixed it by allocating the standard 2GB of RAM instead of 4GB

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom