Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 16, 2017
Hello to all of my forum buddies! Let me get down to business. There's a thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/party-feature.181451/
It talks about adding a /party command to Cubecraft. With all of the hustle and bustle on this server I'd like some help getting the views and replies up. Of course replies like This is good! is ok but we need loads of good responses talking about why it would be good. Now I know I'm not the only one that wants to see this feature added. The more responses we get the more serious I feel we'll be taken. I'm not sure how well we'll do but I'm sure we can at least get something going.

I'd really like some help making this happen. Please help make this happen because with a /party command we can make all games in Cubecraft better with tower defense included. I know I might not make this happen alone so please go check out that link and help me make this dream into reality.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello to all of my forum buddies! Let me get down to business. There's a thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/party-feature.181451/
It talks about adding a /party command to Cubecraft. With all of the hustle and bustle on this server I'd like some help getting the views and replies up. Of course replies like This is good! is ok but we need loads of good responses talking about why it would be good. Now I know I'm not the only one that wants to see this feature added. The more responses we get the more serious I feel we'll be taken. I'm not sure how well we'll do but I'm sure we can at least get something going.

I'd really like some help making this happen. Please help make this happen because with a /party command we can make all games in Cubecraft better with tower defense included. I know I might not make this happen alone so please go check out that link and help me make this dream into reality.
1. It is a great idea. 2. This belongs in the suggestions section by the way. 3. For some reason I feel like they used to have it? Well either way it is a great idea, and would be amazing!

Jan 16, 2017
1. It is a great idea. 2. This belongs in the suggestions section by the way. 3. For some reason I feel like they used to have it? Well either way it is a great idea, and would be amazing!
The thread that I linked was posted under the suggestions section. I'd like players from this thread to post on that thread in order to get /party added sooner. Sounds like a redundant loop but threads under suggestion don't seem to stay popular for long.

Reactions: WolfShine

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The thread that I linked was posted under the suggestions section. I'd like players from this thread to post on that thread in order to get /party added sooner. Sounds like a redundant loop but threads under suggestion don't seem to stay popular for long.
The party system seems to be a really low priority right now, theyve been working on it for 2 years

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Ah, still is a great idea! They should probably finish it soon. If not then no rush.

Jan 16, 2017
A moderator posted on the thread about the party system! We've received confirmation that it's under development! Hopefully they make it a priority now.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
A moderator posted on the thread about the party system! We've received confirmation that it's under development! Hopefully they make it a priority now.
Thats great! I doubt it will become a priority, but at least they are making it! It won't become a priority because their are more important things that need making, like the new anti-cheat.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom