Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
I think the new skywars map specific knockback items, such as the knockback bone on the map dinosaur, such be made obtainable only in overpowered mode since they are too overpowered for normal mode. Either that or they could be reduced to knockback 1 instead of knockback 2. They are especially unfair on maps like dinosaur, where the walking area on the middle island is very small and right next to the edge. On that island, in particular, I think it would be a better idea just to reduce the knockback enchantment to knockback 1.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I think the new skywars map specific knockback items, such as the knockback bone on the map dinosaur, such be made obtainable only in overpowered mode since they are too overpowered for normal mode. Either that or they could be reduced to knockback 1 instead of knockback 2. They are especially unfair on maps like dinosaur, where the walking area on the middle island is very small and right next to the edge. On that island, in particular, I think it would be a better idea just to reduce the knockback enchantment to knockback 1.
If you are talking about nerfing the kb items, I LIKE IT!
I generally hate all kb weapons so this would be a big +1 for me.

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't like that this will be nerfed. I think that items with Knockback II in normal skywars make more enjoyable the game. If you find an item like this in your chests, you are a lucky player and you can throw away other players. If you don't find items with KB in your chests, you need to position yourself well at the time of fighting and be more careful because in the game are players with knockback and you don't want that they throw you into the void.

I think it gives you more enjoyment and customization to the game.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I totally agree!! I like the way that you are trying to make cubecraft in to better server, keep it up!

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Maybe a wooden hoe with 1 durability so it breaks and maybe knockback 3 so it isnt broken, but only in op mode

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I don't play skywars much, because EggWars is my game, but whenever I do, I get knocked off a lot. This is definitely a +1 for me! Good idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom