Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 15, 2018
California, USA
All my friends and a few people on various Egg Wars games have noticed that after respawning past the 2 minute mark our kits haven't been given back to us. I'm not sure if this is a glitch because it does say the whole "the timer is over blah blah your kit is renewed" but it's not there. It only seems to be there for the initial start of the game. Please let me know if any moderators are working on this, any other players are experiencing this, or if this is something with the new update where the chat message was just left there.

Ben5124

Jun 5, 2020
The UK
Personally, I haven't had this issue yet, but if you have evidence, you can make a bug report on it. : )

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Hmm I havent seen this happen. Ive been taking a break from eggwars, but I started playing again yesterday and I didn’t have this problem.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
All my friends and a few people on various Egg Wars games have noticed that after respawning past the 2 minute mark our kits haven't been given back to us. I'm not sure if this is a glitch because it does say the whole "the timer is over blah blah your kit is renewed" but it's not there. It only seems to be there for the initial start of the game. Please let me know if any moderators are working on this, any other players are experiencing this, or if this is something with the new update where the chat message was just left there.
It happened to me too and some of my friends but it would only happen sometimes it was the weirds thing ever.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom