• No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

Snipe_King

Jun 9, 2016
1. I thought of an idea to be able to spend points for kits in assassanation
2. Because i have much points i that i want to use for new kit
3. There are kits for Skywars/TeamSkywars
Eggwars/TeamEggwars Blockwars LuckyIsland/TeamLuckyIsland (towerdefence) etc and i tought to ask the staff for kits in assassanation.

Vote for yes if you want it to.
And if you dont want this vote for no.
Maybe staff will think about the kits

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
1. I thought of an idea to be able to spend vanity points for kits in assassanation
2. Because i have to much vanity points i did buy all the things the vanity menu and want kits for rank at assassanation
3. There are kits for Skywars/TeamSkywars
Eggwars/TeamEggwars Blockwars LuckyIsland/TeamLuckyIsland (towerdefence) etc and i tought to ask the staff for kits in assassanation.

Vote for yes if you want it to.
And if you dont want this vote for no.
Maybe staff will think about the kits
sorry to say but this is not possible as it is against the EULA as stated above
maybe these kits could be for normal points
EULA is a rule minecraft has made which is basically the server cannot give Game breaking or unfair features to donaters, servers who don't cooperate with this rule get shut down (i believe)
but kits in assassins is okay with me

Reactions: Snipe_King

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I support this, obviously the kits would have to be available for everyone. Also they can't be too op in terms of what you get in a kit, would defeat the purpose of the game. Maybe like a regen kit with a couple of gaps, potion kit?
Nice suggestion.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
IMO kits don't belong in assassinations because it's a game where you can just come back and leave whenever you want.
If kits were introduced they would be farmed as much as possible.
The starting gear (Unbreakable chain chestpiece, Unbreakable wooden sword, 5 bread) is good enough to start with.
If you want to boost your character, buy items with /shop or before you spawn.

Adding kits would make it feel like buying shop items just once and respawning with it over and over, It would make it more of a "KiPVP" than assassinations FFA

Reactions: Ping Ether

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This is against the EULA and I doubt would get implemented because of it. Sorry! :]
But, if it's against te EULA then why does Hypixel does this? I've had this question for 1 year and no one ever explains it in a way I can understand it. :o

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
But, if it's against te EULA then why does Hypixel does this? I've had this question for 1 year and no one ever explains it in a way I can understand it. :eek:
I think EULA is strictly legated to the server version, and the EULA changes that made this impossible were added in 1.9.
And Hypixel is a 1.8 server.

I'm not sure about this though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom