Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want old kits and old maps added in skywars?

• Yes, that would be the best thing for the server

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, I like everything as is now

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HackerBanner

Nov 17, 2015
Sinceramente creo que CubeCraft en los tiempos antiguos era el mejor servidor para jugar cualquier modalidad, sobre todo skywars y creo que deberian volver a meter los antiguos mapas y antiguos kits, como a la gente que juega desde antes nos encantaba. Siento que si lo hacen, el servidor volveria a ser el mejor como lo era antes. //

I sincerely believe that CubeCraft in ancient times was the best server to play any modality, especially skywars and I think they should put back the old maps and old kits, as people who play before we loved. I feel that if they do, the server would be the best again as it was before.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Sinceramente creo que CubeCraft en los tiempos antiguos era el mejor servidor para jugar cualquier modalidad, sobre todo skywars y creo que deberian volver a meter los antiguos mapas y antiguos kits, como a la gente que juega desde antes nos encantaba. Siento que si lo hacen, el servidor volveria a ser el mejor como lo era antes. //

I sincerely believe that CubeCraft in ancient times was the best server to play any modality, especially skywars and I think they should put back the old maps and old kits, as people who play before we loved. I feel that if they do, the server would be the best again as it was before.

En mi opinión cada mapa tiene su especialidad, al igual que una mejora (actualización) siempre es para un nuevo objetivo, actualmente los mapas son buenos en varios sentidos, igual volver a mapas antiguos quita la especialidad por alguna forma por así llamarlo, igual cada persona es diferente. :o :D

KellyBoo

Sep 2, 2015
Ibiza, Spain

En mi opinión, creo que no es buena idea. Ya que los antiguos Kits estaban bastante op, y más aún al jugar en basic.
Los antiguos mapas me gustan pero no se puede tener los Mapas Nuevos + Los Antiguos, porque habria como +50 mapas.:)

Reactions: _JoSee

GekkeNiels

Dec 24, 2015
They need to renew the maps sometimes, otherwise the games would look all the same.

iTz_JonaThan

Aug 2, 2018
I think the same, I think they should do map surveys to add or remove, since some maps do not cool, and I think they should add maps from before

Reactions: Marianodsl_09
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom