Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gufufu

Apr 25, 2014
Just going to point out that it's not the staff that's doing a bad job, I think it's just the fact that there's not enough of them to take care of all of the reports in time. I suggest making an application form instead of hand-picking the staff.

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
The staff application form was suggested before but denied. For one thing there will be many people asking to be a mod/admin and by asking for mods/admins, your chances get low.

Dancer521

Mar 23, 2014
Illinois
I just want to say that its not true that stones can't kill donors. You don't even wanna know how many times i've been killed by stones. I also agree with all of the people who said that donors do pay for their perks, and it's fair we get them......just my opinion

Reactions: bjornebjorn97

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Mods aren't banning the hackers? perhaps you should go to the ban appeal page and see just how ruthless they are to hackers :) and perhaps donors should only get max of non enchanted dia armour, or fully enchanted iron armour, or at least let the stone ranks unlock better kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Basketman's profile.
does only staff get access to animated profile pictures?
groove_ wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
UncleSuSpect
Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Top Bottom