Mar 26, 2014
ok lets get started
1)donors are supposed to be OP
2)staff do play on kit pvp
3)use /report and record your gameplay if your annoyed with hackers
4)regen is vanilla MC, if its slow, thats MC's problem, not CCG's
5)there are hackers on every server. so thats not CCGs fault
6) @OrangeGrapeEater
OK, my point of killed if donors are suppose to be op. :)

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
About 180 for pvp and normal. Dude I know how to pvp. And I just don't like quakepro.
I don't know how you play in 180 sensitivity, but your aim must be brutal, just remember its not call of duty(my opinion) i used to play on 60 sensitivity and my friend told me too lower it, i now play on 25 and I've never pvped better. Its good to hear that you play on around 90 fov as you get more combos from 75-90 fov, i personally play on 80 and its OP

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
Donors repawning near you with possibly ninja kit and spawn killing you, respawn killing you and "taking revenge" es op, but donors are suppose to be op.. so I guess..
You should not be getting killed by an iron donator with ninja class even when they're gappled

Reactions: kkbubble

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I don't know how you play in 180 sensitivity, but your aim must be brutal, just remember its not call of duty(my opinion) i used to play on 60 sensitivity and my friend told me too lower it, i now play on 25 and I've never pvped better. Its good to hear that you play on around 90 fov as you get more combos from 75-90 fov, i personally play on 80 and its OP
How... 60 sencitivity... how will u strafe and stuff, and I like to move my mouse a little bit so when I need to, I can 360 and stuff. And fov don't effect combos.

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
How... 60 sencitivity... how will u strafe and stuff, and I like to move my mouse a little bit so when I need to, I can 360 and stuff. And fov don't effect combos.
I play on 25 sensitivity, strafing is ezpz, and I've played with some of the best pvpers out there fov effects combos...

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Kit pvp isn't like assassination, in assassination you have to spend some time to get good stuff but in kit-pvp you just spawn with it and the items you spawn with get passed on to all of the players in the server. You will always get killed in Kit-PvP, a lot of donators get killed by stones too. The donator perks are fine now (My opinion).
If you find any hackers you could always get them banned by reporting them at the forums OR in game with /report.
Hackers: Get Active staff, I loose all my hard earned diamond armour against these noobs and its unbelievable that they can get away easily as nobody reports them its just destroying the server!
I always see staff members at the Kit-PvP server, but if you don't its because of different time-zones. Remember, the staff should have fun too.

Reactions: kkbubble

welive56

May 25, 2014
I would /like/ to record and I have a good enough pc to do. But the problem is that I have no recording software and bandicam doesn't seem to work

welive56

May 25, 2014
And donor ranks think your eZ and you hack if you kill them lol,I get so much stuff then they come back and kill me with there little OP team at the lava pool

Reactions: SpritySpritz

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
And donor ranks think your eZ and you hack if you kill them lol,I get so much stuff then they come back and kill me with there little OP team at the lava pool
Teams are fine, it is just the first part about em. And it is only for like 10% donors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom