Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
But when the donor continuesly spawns near them and attacks them when he dies, their armor will break and that is just op in my opinion.

When their armour breaks its GG game over, time to restart and get even more gear and gapples. Its minecraft all items used in pvp and resource gathering are designed to break. In my opinion it would be too OP if armour did not break, when ya come to think about it...

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
When their armour breaks its GG game over, time to restart and get even more gear and gapples. Its minecraft all items used in pvp and resource gathering are designed to break. In my opinion it would be too OP if armour did not break, when ya come to think about it...
Not saying I have a problem with my armor breaking, but the donors re spawning to a spawn near u to damage it.

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
Can't say that because you are a donor.
Just pick the tank kit, kill a stone get an iron sword. Then target an iron donator who only gets one gapple, then kill him and you get an easy set of diamond armour. It's not easy but its possible to do with the correct pvp tactics ;)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Just pick the tank kit, kill a stone get an iron sword. Then target an iron donator who only gets one gapple, then kill him and you get an easy set of diamond armour. It's not easy but its possible to do with the correct pvp tactics ;)
But then the iron donor re spawns near you and kills you. Useless cycle xD

james_mc_lfc

May 3, 2014
But then the iron donor re spawns near you and kills you. Useless cycle xD
Not a useless cycle, just dip from where you were fighting the donator will get bored looking and you can slay the rest of the stones. Make sure you say GG, it shouldn't leave them as mad, as I'm impressed when stones kill me

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Not a useless cycle, just dip from where you were fighting the donator will get bored looking and you can slay the rest of the stones. Make sure you say GG, it shouldn't leave them as mad, as I'm impressed when stones kill me
Dude don't think I don't do those stuff. ;)

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
Im sorry but the pvp here is terrible, the amount of times im killed by hackers, teamers and donors is unbelievable and theres no staff who actually give a monkeys to play! You litteraly cannot pvp as regeneration is slow as poop and theres gonna be another guy sneaking up on you! The only way to actually regen is gold apples which only donors get and are super expensive in the shop

Hackers: Get Active staff, I loose all my hard earned diamond armour against these noobs and its unbelievable that they can get away easily as nobody reports them its just destroying the server!

Donors: Maybe reduse how OP the Kits are so Stone ranks have a chance and not get teamed on by the whole world!

Thank you for reading, Sort it out please
ok lets get started
1)donors are supposed to be OP
2)staff do play on kit pvp
3)use /report and record your gameplay if your annoyed with hackers
4)regen is vanilla MC, if its slow, thats MC's problem, not CCG's
5)there are hackers on every server. so thats not CCGs fault
6) @OrangeGrapeEater

Reactions: james_mc_lfc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom