• No, because....

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, but...

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
I think this got added to Team Skywars like 5/10 mins ago, the kit lumberjack is now complete useless unless you want 40 blocks at the beginning of the game, when choosing kit lumberjack in tsw, the thing you want to do is to break the chests so you get loot faster, this is removed, you have to wait 20 seconds before you can break chests.
I suggest that this gets changed, you should be able to break 2/3 chests with lumberjack, and you shouldn't be able to break chests that team players are looting. This makes it more fair and it doesn't remove the thing that kit lumberjack is all about.
:)

Reactions: Maaarijn

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
This was added to stop most players from basically stealing all the starter chests. I've been in multiple games from where my teammates just break the chest I'm in and steal all the loot. This will not be getting removed. The lumberjack kit isn't useless because you can still use it in solo SkyWars for looting and break all the other chests after refills on solo and team. The true purpose of the lumberjack kit isn't for faster looting, its so you can break wooden blocks faster, not chests. Most chests at the start of the game are getting looted, if we made it so you couldn't break chests that are open and being looted, that would be worse than the current method. I'm sorry that you're upset about this change, but there are more players that are upset by the fact that they aren't getting any loot compared to the players that actually use the lumberjack kit for the purpose of looting faster.

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
This was added to stop most players from basically stealing all the starter chests. I've been in multiple games from where my teammates just break the chest I'm in and steal all the loot. This will not be getting removed. The lumberjack kit isn't useless because you can still use it in solo SkyWars for looting and break all the other chests after refills on solo and team. The true purpose of the lumberjack kit isn't for faster looting, its so you can break wooden blocks faster, not chests. Most chests at the start of the game are getting looted, if we made it so you couldn't break chests that are open and being looted, that would be worse than the current method. I'm sorry that you're upset about this change, but there are more players that are upset by the fact that they aren't getting any loot compared to the players that actually use the lumberjack kit for the purpose of looting faster.
Now it makes sense, ty <3

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Aww I didn't notice that change, but the only map I used the lumberjack on was Dinosaur, where me and my teammate would each break one chest and then rush to mid using the blocks. Wouldn't it be possible to only prevent players from breaking chests that a teammate is currently looking into? Similar to how you can't break blocks that a teammate is standing on.

Reactions: Zethox

Zethox

Dec 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Aww I didn't notice that change, but the only map I used the lumberjack on was Dinosaur, where me and my teammate would each break one chest and then rush to mid using the blocks. Wouldn't it be possible to only prevent players from breaking chests that a teammate is currently looking into? Similar to how you can't break blocks that a teammate is standing on.
Quoted from Camezonda:
if we made it so you couldn't break chests that are open and being looted, that would be worse than the current method.
:/

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
But his idea of making it so you can't break an already opened chest is good. I have had the same problem, and I have just dealt with it. I honestly think this would work pretty well.

I think this got added to Team Skywars like 5/10 mins ago, the kit lumberjack is now complete useless unless you want 40 blocks at the beginning of the game, when choosing kit lumberjack in tsw, the thing you want to do is to break the chests so you get loot faster, this is removed, you have to wait 20 seconds before you can break chests.
I suggest that this gets changed, you should be able to break 2/3 chests with lumberjack, and you shouldn't be able to break chests that team players are looting. This makes it more fair and it doesn't remove the thing that kit lumberjack is all about.
:)

I agree they need to revamp the lumberjack kit since its basically pointless to choose it right now (along with a lot of other classes). I do not think allowing players with lumberjack to break chests is the most optimal way to buff the class. In my opinion the lumberjack kit should encourage players to play kind of like a bruiser (high defense good offense but not very fast). Maybe give them a special axe that evolves every kill you make on an enemy champion. But also giving the player permanent slowness I to keep the class balanced and in the bruiser theme.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Oh, overlooked that somehow. I still don't understand it, how would that be worse?
If you take the map toxic for example, there's 4 chests in the little tower. You're looting one chest and some other guy breaks the other 3 in the mean time, that's not really a better way than the current one right? Also about your example that you like to break a couple of chests and then rush mid, it's not like other teams have an advantage over you now, everyone just has the same chances.

Reactions: Zethox and zHacker

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
If you take the map toxic for example, there's 4 chests in the little tower. You're looting one chest and some other guy breaks the other 3 in the mean time, that's not really a better way than the current one right? Also about your example that you like to break a couple of chests and then rush mid, it's not like other teams have an advantage over you now, everyone just has the same chances.
That actually happened to me, so annoying.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I was testing it, I never do this.
2017-10-23_12.41.46.png

Reactions: zHacker
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom