• No, because....

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Yes, but...

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If you take the map toxic for example, there's 4 chests in the little tower. You're looting one chest and some other guy breaks the other 3 in the mean time, that's not really a better way than the current one right? Also about your example that you like to break a couple of chests and then rush mid, it's not like other teams have an advantage over you now, everyone just has the same chances.
That never happened to me for some reason. I would assume that it's still faster to loot two chests regularly (or at least open the second chest) than to break three of them if I only take the important stuff and don't put the armor on immediately. I don't really care about this too much though because it only breaks my strategy for one single map.

Reactions: iLoveYouu

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
If you take the map toxic for example, there's 4 chests in the little tower. You're looting one chest and some other guy breaks the other 3 in the mean time, that's not really a better way than the current one right? Also about your example that you like to break a couple of chests and then rush mid, it's not like other teams have an advantage over you now, everyone just has the same chances.
Lol that literally just happened to me a couple days ago xD

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
This was added to stop most players from basically stealing all the starter chests. I've been in multiple games from where my teammates just break the chest I'm in and steal all the loot. This will not be getting removed. The lumberjack kit isn't useless because you can still use it in solo SkyWars for looting and break all the other chests after refills on solo and team. The true purpose of the lumberjack kit isn't for faster looting, its so you can break wooden blocks faster, not chests. Most chests at the start of the game are getting looted, if we made it so you couldn't break chests that are open and being looted, that would be worse than the current method. I'm sorry that you're upset about this change, but there are more players that are upset by the fact that they aren't getting any loot compared to the players that actually use the lumberjack kit for the purpose of looting faster.
I agree with this...
When I am at my island, even after the update the chests in team AND SOLO are not the most balanced things in the world. And having someone come by and break all the chests and them getting all the loot and not sharing would be kind of like trolling in a way, but it depends if they do it on purpose or if that is just what they do. Either way I feel like its a proper scummy thing to do.
This was the 200,000th thread on the forums!
GG!!!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom