Yay or nay

• Yay

Votes: 126 87.5%
  • Nay

Votes: 18 12.5%

• Total voters

Bolthizar

May 12, 2020
looks rlly rlly cool. Maybe no bedrock wall cus ppl might trap own teammates, but i guess the price is quite high.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
looks rlly rlly cool. Maybe no bedrock wall cus ppl might trap own teammates, but i guess the price is quite high.
I posted a reply to this somewhere, but can’t find it. That’s impossible, as it’s pretty difficult to get 10k for bedrock + only yaw is allowed, not pitch, therefore it’s impossible to make a cube

Tyrantrumred5

Jul 17, 2019
I really like the idea behind disasters! That would give the game that "chaotic" feel I was looking for and would make the game totally different from "the walls".I also wanted more mobs and I got them :). This should probably not be on by default, but I think lapis rank and up should be able to vote for it. It could be called "Disaster Mode" or something. And yes I'm sorry i just noticed the vid about the disasters now, oops.

Reactions: DrHam

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
It would be possible to lock someone in a 2×1 space.
The price would make it impossible though
Blocks are breakable, meaning you can break the block below. Sure, trapping is theoretically possible, but not for your average troll.

You haven't seen it as it's recent, but barricades have the nametag of the builder near to them, to discourage trolling

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I first saw mirriya's and I thought like nah then fesa's one showed up and I thought hmm this is better and now this I think this is a great idea thanks mirriya for making the suggestion :D

Reactions: DrHam

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm going to leave this little comment so that it's back on the first page of suggestion. This suggestion is too worked out by @NotGingerGeek to be left unnoticed by staff/admin team! The amount of yes and views suggest this really should be looked at! I hope some staff/admin team member can finally take the time to review it!
Bumb1

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
I don't understand why this suggestions thread is getting ignored by staff. @NotGingerGeek has spent an unbelievable amount of time developing the game mode and I would hope that a member of the staff team would have the opportunity to give him some feedback on this thread, and if the game is not applicable to be implemented, it would be nice to give him some advice how he could improve this, so eventually it may be implemented, as so much time was spent on this it seems unfair that it might be wasted.

Bump2

Reactions: Mirriya and DrHam

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
I don't understand why this suggestions thread is getting ignored by staff. @NotGingerGeek has spent an unbelievable amount of time developing the game mode and I would hope that a member of the staff team would have the opportunity to give him some feedback on this thread, and if the game is not applicable to be implemented, it would be nice to give him some advice how he could improve this, so eventually it may be implemented, as so much time was spent on this it seems unfair that it might be wasted.

Bump2
Yep!

Mirriya

May 1, 2020
Hi Guys Im on of the builders on this experiment we already finished one map. NotGingerGreek will do the coding to make it work.
Hopefully this gets Implemented :D
(BTW I don't know how to send pictures help ;-;
2020-05-20_17.09.35.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom