• ye its fun

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • #bringbackminerwareimmacry

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
So hello everyone,
@SanCookie made a custom duel game mode thing, and many people liked it.
The goal is to stay on the "poop" in the map "Emoji's", you have ender-pearls and a
knockback stick so you can hit the other person off and save yourself.

I don't play cube anymore since they removed minerware but if they would add this, I'd consider coming back, what do you think?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Despite the fact that I've also played quite a lot of these duels with both San as others, this just should not be seen as a full kit seeing as it only makes use of 2 maps and only uses 1 fraction of the Emotes map

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Aka 'King of the Hill'
Ye but if they make it into a real game or kit they better not make it like most King of the Hill games. This is much better because it's not "Who can stand on the hill the longest" Here you just gotta throw them in into the void, plus you can save yourself using ender pearls.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Despite the fact that I've also played quite a lot of these duels with both San as others, this just should not be seen as a full kit seeing as it only makes use of 2 maps and only uses 1 fraction of the Emotes map
Why would that be a problem?

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
As I said, it just doesn't qualify to be a full kit
Well I don't know, I think the reason they make those custom duel kits is to have fun, right? Fun isn't just being the best at pvp and tryharding at everyone, it can also be just something different like this imo but yeah who am I

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
So hello everyone,
@SanCookie made a custom duel game mode thing, and many people liked it.
The goal is to stay on the "poop" in the map "Emoji's", you have ender-pearls and a
knockback stick so you can hit the other person off and save yourself.

I don't play cube anymore since they removed minerware but if they would add this, I'd consider coming back, what do you think?

I think it's a nice idea of you. I think it's a shame about minerware, hopefully it will return after Ender left, it's not Halloween anymore so we'll expect something else soon. I can not see you playing games on CubeCraft anymore, come back!
PS: Nice video Is guess!

Reactions: toby-
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Top Bottom