Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, say hello to my Solo Skywars statistics. :)
2017-06-02_17.55.02.png

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss
congratz

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey people,

Greetsss
Nice job! Congrats!

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Hey people,

Greetsss
I have like the same kills that you have!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom