Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well, say hello to my Solo Skywars statistics. :)
2017-06-02_17.55.02.png

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
A Minecraft Server
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss
congratz

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey people,

Greetsss
Nice job! Congrats!

Saevire

Apr 16, 2017
Behind my pc
Hey people,

Greetsss
I have like the same kills that you have!

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!!
dvodany wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday klos! :heart:
Frontlane wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday! Welcome to club 21 😎
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Top Bottom