Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nBas

Novice Member
May 31, 2017
217
107
74
24
The Netherlands
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss
 

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
4,700
6,716
559
25
The Netherlands
Well, say hello to my Solo Skywars statistics. :)
2017-06-02_17.55.02.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: SrKlompenstein

xArshiii

Novice Member
Mar 29, 2017
715
270
63
24
A Minecraft Server
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss
congratz
 

RayzMC

Well-Known Member
Feb 3, 2017
2,271
1,940
113
Summer
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss
Nice job! Congrats!
 

Saevire

Member
Apr 16, 2017
151
50
28
21
Behind my pc
Hey people,

I just got 1420 kills on skywars :D I played skywars really much so yeah, when I'm playing skywars I always think of jumping off the island :p don't know why, haha! Maybe you have more kills, so let me know in the comments, how many kills you have and let's see who has the most kills :)

Greetsss
I have like the same kills that you have!


LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Along the lines of: "______ has been removed from the network by a staff member" instead of "by Sentinel"
I wouldn't even be surprised if they made that just to make players think mods are actually doing something..

*cough cough*
Top Bottom