Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the game mechanism be added?

• Yes! It would be a great addition to Survival games!

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No, keep the game-mode mechanism as it is currently.

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
After playing a few rounds of Survival Games on Bedrock, one thing I noticed is, in the end, is no matter how many kills you get, you don't get any extra experience.

The current method is a bit of a cheaty way to win the game, as you could just hide in the shadows until the last player remains, and finish them off to get the 100 experience points. This is hardly any kind of skill and can get annoying when you find that you are in a large battle and you kill them only to be finished off by someone who was lurking...

This new gameplay mechanism suggestion would change that, giving a certain amount of experience based on how many players you have killed during the game.

The mechanism is going to be rather simple:
1-5 kills = 5 experience points.
If you manage to get over 5 kills, you would get 10 experience for any further kills ( 6 kills+ = 10 experience points )

This would put a little extra competition into the game for those trying to level up, and it would also reward players for their strategic skills even if they don't win! If you win the match, you would still get the 100 experience points as you do currently. This could be tested out on SurvivalGames before being forwarded to other games-modes like SkyWars.

As always, feel free to leave your comments towards this suggestion in the thread and I will happily reply to them and explain if anyone doesn't get the idea :)

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I think this is a really nice idea, so that when playing getting all the kills but not winning since you got cleaned you still get a fair amount of xp!
Add a poll and I'll vote yes!

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
This is a very good idea, I've played some games of survival games and got 10 kills but only got 100 exp :(.
It would be nice to have to gain extra exp for your effort. But maybe for every kill, you get 5 or 10 exp.

Dubbz

May 3, 2020
I absolutely agree with this. I've noticed this in most game modes, that no matter how well you do you only get 5 experience unless you win. Maybe in addition to giving experience for kills, also give experience for 2nd/3rd place in certain modes (maybe not 4v4v4v4 modes since that'd be a bit too much)? This could be good for modes like eggwars in which you can get 30-40 kills a game. Either way, I do think something needs to be added considering that everything that isn't a win gives 5 experience no matter what.

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
I think this is a really nice idea, so that when playing getting all the kills but not winning since you got cleaned you still get a fair amount of xp!
Add a poll and I'll vote yes!
As a Bedrock player that plays on Survival Games a lot, I do agree that this should be implemented. You should get more experience if you’re the winner than what you get now in my opinion because, like Skywars Solo, it’s a Solo game.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I totally agree with this suggestion. In fact, it would only be logical if they did this. I can’t imagine it being too difficult to implement, as there is already a system in place that tallies up your kills at the end of each match. I definitely agree that it shouldn’t only give you XP for winning, it should also give it out XP for kills and destroying eggs, etc. After all, it’s just luck what players the system puts you with, so you won’t always win, but it’s a higher chance of eliminating someone/being eliminated than winning the match.
I’m not sure if this is a feature on Java yet, but if not it should be on both networks. And I think this should be implemented to the other games too, not just Survival Games. I would also really like to see some rewards for earning XP on Bedrock.
Thanks for your suggestion, +1 :).

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
After playing a few rounds of Survival Games on Bedrock, one thing I noticed is, in the end, is no matter how many kills you get, you don't get any extra experience.

The current method is a bit of a cheaty way to win the game, as you could just hide in the shadows until the last player remains, and finish them off to get the 100 experience points. This is hardly any kind of skill and can get annoying when you find that you are in a large battle and you kill them only to be finished off by someone who was lurking...

This new gameplay mechanism suggestion would change that, giving a certain amount of experience based on how many players you have killed during the game.

The mechanism is going to be rather simple:
1-5 kills = 5 experience points.
If you manage to get over 5 kills, you would get 10 experience for any further kills ( 6 kills+ = 10 experience points )

This would put a little extra competition into the game for those trying to level up, and it would also reward players for their strategic skills even if they don't win! If you win the match, you would still get the 100 experience points as you do currently. This could be tested out on SurvivalGames before being forwarded to other games-modes like SkyWars.

As always, feel free to leave your comments towards this suggestion in the thread and I will happily reply to them and explain if anyone doesn't get the idea :)
Only thing i see wrong with this is people will trap you not break the egg and farm kills

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Only thing i see wrong with this is people will trap you not break the egg and farm kills
This can be easily worked around as it is done now, when you kill a player over and over you stop getting the rewards. But I would say not to use this in Eggwars for normal kills but only eliminations since you can easily get 20+ kills ik big maps making it an enormous XP farm

Reactions: Dubbz

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
This can be easily worked around as it is done now, when you kill a player over and over you stop getting the rewards. But I would say not to use this in Eggwars for normal kills but only eliminations since you can easily get 20+ kills ik big maps making it an enormous XP farm
Correct, in Eggwars, 1 kill could be worth a lower amount of experience points. For example, 1 kill = 2 EXP, and when you reach 25 kills the rewards stop. This was the max anyone would be able to get is 50 EXP on top of the win reward even if they are spawn-killing/farming. You would get less overall experience in EggWars than Survival games kills, but this measure would be in place to avoid people farming experience.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
yes that’s true im always die :( i was pro long time ago rees /(((
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Top Bottom