Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
nah, they're just trolls. They're not new players, they're just those trolls who exist just to annoy everyone
Some are, but more a new players who haven’t yet got the hang of it
Also this idea wouldn’t really help trolls, as they would have to forfeit most of their game to kill a few players who fall for the portal

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
Some are, but more a new players who haven’t yet got the hang of it
Also this idea wouldn’t really help trolls, as they would have to forfeit most of their game to kill a few players who fall for the portal
I'm not talking about trolls getting the kills. I'm saying those people who's IQ is negative is the trolls. They're not really bad, they're just a troll who exist to annoy everyone.

Even people who never played a video game can at least get a common sense and try to do something.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree. Dying normally upon scoring an own goal is a good idea, as scoring a regular goal gives you a reward (more materials), so there should be more of a punishment for scoring an own goal, as you can simply jump into the goal to teleport to spawn.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom