Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
If you are going to end a YouTuber's recording by killing him, at least kill him in an honorable way. Btw, TBNR is prestonplayz? I've seen him around, I just didn't know that was him :p

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I agree with everything said above, remember, youtubers rely on good content to make their money. Players targeting every game -> No content. No Content -> No good posts. No good posts-> No money. They are just trying to make a living. Be considerate.

Reactions: hgbf

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I haven't enabled monetization so.....
Big youtubers make money, you are not considered a big youtuber. You do not even have over 100 subscribers. This man (TBNRfrags) Has 3 million. He has a decent amount of views, which DOES enable him to make money. You, as you being not a famous player of minecraft, do not know how it feels to have to stress that you can actually play a few games without getting targeted.

K4joe

May 22, 2016
For the youtubers: Add /nickname (your nickname) and then people who are youtubers could stop being targeted because they can't see through the nickname. I also feel like the /nickname would be better unlocked at lapiz rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom