Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
If you are going to end a YouTuber's recording by killing him, at least kill him in an honorable way. Btw, TBNR is prestonplayz? I've seen him around, I just didn't know that was him :p

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I agree with everything said above, remember, youtubers rely on good content to make their money. Players targeting every game -> No content. No Content -> No good posts. No good posts-> No money. They are just trying to make a living. Be considerate.

Reactions: hgbf

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I haven't enabled monetization so.....
Big youtubers make money, you are not considered a big youtuber. You do not even have over 100 subscribers. This man (TBNRfrags) Has 3 million. He has a decent amount of views, which DOES enable him to make money. You, as you being not a famous player of minecraft, do not know how it feels to have to stress that you can actually play a few games without getting targeted.

K4joe

May 22, 2016
For the youtubers: Add /nickname (your nickname) and then people who are youtubers could stop being targeted because they can't see through the nickname. I also feel like the /nickname would be better unlocked at lapiz rank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom