Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

R4_z4c

May 14, 2017
On ur egg :P
It says "into FFA". Please read a little more carefully, thanks.
I o

I referred to Dotsially saying that it wuld be a good idea to add it to Survival Games, Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands, Block Wars etc. Please read a little more carefully, thanks. :-)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Maybe like, having current kill streak and highest kill streak would be nice for FFA based games.
Current KillStreak: _____
Highest KillStreak: _____

Nice idea though, I like it

I wanted to ask if it wanted to explain! But as you've figured out what it is really a top idea!

Reactions: Milkyy

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I o

I referred to Dotsially saying that it wuld be a good idea to add it to Survival Games, Skywars, Eggwars, Lucky Islands, Block Wars etc. Please read a little more carefully, thanks. :)
Be a little bit more clear next time,then.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I like this idea! +1 Also, you can edit the title by clicking the button "Thread Tools" at the upper right corner.
52c430b071a56603902a372b812ac8a4.png

Then you can click the button "Edit Title" to change the title of this thread.

08b37afecfd7f49f8ded7e830e709c01.png

-Lenny :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Well, you have to get these people to be on low health. This means you were winning the fight anyways, so it makes no difference if they leave or not. Same thing eh \_(ツ)_/¯
Not always. I've played enough games where people just left with having more than 5 hearts. It really bothers me that some people do leave right after they find out you're more skilled than them just to keep or get an extremely high K/D Ratio.

D

Deleted member 204478

I like the idea but I do not think it fits well into games such as eggwars or skywars.
But why wouldn't it?
Winning 3 games of skywars (for example) in a streak would be awesome, that is worth something to remember while your playing. ;)
Another thing to add, if the player has reached 5 kills or a 3 win streak, they should get a bonus amount of experience, just as a miniature reward.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
Not always. I've played enough games where people just left with having more than 5 hearts. It really bothers me that some people do leave right after they find out you're more skilled than them just to keep or get an extremely high K/D Ratio.
You're getting side tracked. What I mean is that people leave for a reason (they see you're more skilled than them), in which case you probably would've won the fight. Therefore people leaving shouldn't affect your streak.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It should also reset everytime you leave the map :D. I've played against countless people who would /leave as soon as they drop to 3 hearts or 1.

Reactions: Hypixel Network

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
would be good if there was kill streaks because I haved killed 11 people my max in one game and it would be nice to make a notice to everyone in the game that I'm in a kill streak of a 11 kills in the game. But I like this suggestion tho :) nice one bro

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Top Bottom