Not open for further replies.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Noxesium

Noxesium is an fps boosting and utility mod developed by Noxcrew, the main features it adds are better fps, less visual errors (such as blinking blocks) and player heads will appear in tab. Thing is, it's not on the allowed mods list due to it being a somewhat recent mod. You may be thinking that you've never heard of this mod before, but it's actually quite common, this is because its apart of Lunar Client 1.20.1+Fabric (The version I use). Which is an extremely common version of Lunar Client (Which is on the allowed mods list), however you can download it on it's own, like Phosphor or Replay Mod. I believe that Noxesium should be put on the allowed mods list, as it's one of the most common utility mods which is not on the list.​

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think just making a ticket in the discord and mentioning the mod couldve been quicker but this works too
Yeah probably should've done that first, But I've been using Noxesium for months now. Even on Cubecraft, so I checked the allowed mods list and it wasn't there, so this is the first thing I thought of.

Reactions: Dreamer and Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Noxesium

Noxesium is an fps boosting and utility mod developed by Noxcrew, the main features it adds are better fps, less visual errors (such as blinking blocks) and player heads will appear in tab. Thing is, it's not on the allowed mods list due to it being a somewhat recent mod. You may be thinking that you've never heard of this mod before, but it's actually quite common, this is because its apart of Lunar Client 1.20.1+Fabric (The version I use). Which is an extremely common version of Lunar Client (Which is on the allowed mods list), however you can download it on it's own, like Phosphor or Replay Mod. I believe that Noxesium should be put on the allowed mods list, as it's one of the most common utility mods which is not on the list.​
I didnt understand pleaz mor explain

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I didnt understand pleaz mor explain
Noxesium is a mod like optifine, so it only gives you better FPS. Cubecraft only allows certain mods on the Java network, such as optifine. Noxesium is currently not allowed on Cubecraft. But it should be allowed, as it doesn't give you any competitive advantage, it just boosts your FPS.

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Noxesium is a mod like optifine, so it only gives you better FPS. Cubecraft only allows certain mods on the Java network, such as optifine. Noxesium is currently not allowed on Cubecraft. But it should be allowed, as it doesn't give you any competitive advantage, it just boosts your FPS.
Oh ok know i understand so its for java and i dont play it this is why i didint understand
Thank you for explain

Reactions: Dualninja
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom