Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Heya CubeCrafters!

If you’ve ever played CubeCraft before on Java, you are likely familiar with the daily server vote rewards and daily login EXP reward. Currently, there is no daily attendance reward system for Bedrock in any way, so players aren’t usually inclined to always return the day after. How about changing that by introducing ‘Daily Login Rewards’. Several threads have been made on this topic in the past. Here are some of them:

✅ Daily Login Rewards

Players will get a reward they can claim in a menu or at an NPC each day when logging in. My idea is to have seven consecutive login rewards where the next is more rewarding than the one before and it resets back to day one after those seven days, for the cycle to begin anew. The rewards consist solely of EXP - Bedrock does not offer many options for such a thing.

1703537978588.png

Won’t players just not feel inclined to return after those seven days, since it resets? Probably, which is why I also wish to propose a second idea: ‘Login Streaks’, similar to the daily voting streaks on Java.

⬆️ Login Streaks

Each day a player logs on past the completed week, it will still count onwards. Returning players may earn extra EXP and cosmetic rewards by completing certain milestones. A milestone reward can only be claimed once, so it can not be earned again if the streak resets. This will incline players to return each day to keep their streak so they can get all the rewards in one go.

1703537939279.png

I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on this topic. Thanks! <3

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
This is a great suggestion Hoshiiiii (as always hehe). I was reading through the daily exp and considering replying saying that it seemed a little low, as you can pretty easily get that much exp by spending 10 mins (or generally much less time) playing. However I then saw the next bit, which I think is a great idea! If these rewards were clearly advertised then I think it would indeed encourage players to return day after day :)

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Cubecraft is the only major Bedrock server without a daily login reward. Overall, Cubecraft has barely any incentives to play. I've seen people leave Cubecraft just because there's no incentives to play. Daily login rewards wouldn't solve the problem, but it would be a good start.

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
I think this can be a really good idea for inviting people to join the server daily :heart: . The only thing i do not agree with is the rewards :), getting xp for 84 days before unlocking some cosmetic is (for me) wayy to long. A lot of 'casual' people will be discouraged bcs of the long wait. also right now xp does nothing u cant show it or get anything for it so that does not feel right for me either. I think this can be some cool new update but for me it needs some more spicee 🌶️

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I think this can be a really good idea for inviting people to join the server daily :heart: . The only thing i do not agree with is the rewards :), getting xp for 84 days before unlocking some cosmetic is (for me) wayy to long. A lot of 'casual' people will be discouraged bcs of the long wait. also right now xp does nothing u cant show it or get anything for it so that does not feel right for me either. I think this can be some cool new update but for me it needs some more spicee 🌶️
Maybe there could be daily login boosters that adds a week to your streak or something so you don't have to wait as long.

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
I am playing since around 2018 and i am proud of my levels. I don´t want that level are farmable just for logging in. Maybe my understanding of levels is wrong but this is my understanding.
With the current amounts of exp given, I'd argue it would be a pretty inefficient way of farming exp. For example, I could win 1 round of my favourite game, SG duos, and have obtained more exp than for days 1, 2, and 3 combined. Any significant amount of exp there requires a significant milestone.

This is just my opinion, of course, but I don't really see this making too much difference to levels.

Jan 6, 2024
Heya CubeCrafters!

If you’ve ever played CubeCraft before on Java, you are likely familiar with the daily server vote rewards and daily login EXP reward. Currently, there is no daily attendance reward system for Bedrock in any way, so players aren’t usually inclined to always return the day after. How about changing that by introducing ‘Daily Login Rewards’. Several threads have been made on this topic in the past. Here are some of them:

✅ Daily Login Rewards

Players will get a reward they can claim in a menu or at an NPC each day when logging in. My idea is to have seven consecutive login rewards where the next is more rewarding than the one before and it resets back to day one after those seven days, for the cycle to begin anew. The rewards consist solely of EXP - Bedrock does not offer many options for such a thing.

View attachment 225770

Won’t players just not feel inclined to return after those seven days, since it resets? Probably, which is why I also wish to propose a second idea: ‘Login Streaks’, similar to the daily voting streaks on Java.

⬆️ Login Streaks

Each day a player logs on past the completed week, it will still count onwards. Returning players may earn extra EXP and cosmetic rewards by completing certain milestones. A milestone reward can only be claimed once, so it can not be earned again if the streak resets. This will incline players to return each day to keep their streak so they can get all the rewards in one go.

View attachment 225769

I think this is a really good idea (as someone who plays a lot:D) and it would encourage people to log on each day.

qLewiss

Novice Member
Jun 15, 2020
England
Heya CubeCrafters!

✅ Daily Login Rewards

View attachment 225770

⬆️ Login Streaks

View attachment 225769

login streaks would be a nice way to reward loyalty, even if it's just a small reward

Feb 12, 2022
Heya CubeCrafters!

✅ Daily Login Rewards

View attachment 225770

⬆️ Login Streaks

View attachment 225769

I think this is a great idea, this would encourage players to log in more and help newer players level up!

TheLostFroggo

Jan 13, 2024
I am assuming if this was implemented that whenever you join the server, a message will appear with your login streak number or would we have to go into our profile to find it as a statistic 📊
Anyways I don’t know why I am thinking about this but it’s ✅ from me!!!

Reactions: Hoshi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
Top Bottom