Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Static37

Aug 16, 2016
In eggwars there are some places where you can get stuck without blocks, yet you can't jump into the void either. Therefore, I think there should be a /kill option to respawn back completely, otherwise there is nothing you can do except leave.

Reactions: Okselhaar
D

Deleted member 100818

I have a feeling that this has been suggested before but I like the idea! I hope it'll be added :) I understand that's it's annoying that you're stuck and you can't get out.

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
It's a usefull suggestion. But they could either change the maps where you aren't able to get stuck in any place. Or as you suggested add a way to be able to suicide if you're stuck.

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland
People will use this to their advantage. For example, when they're being chased by someone who is about to go to their island and destroy their egg. They could /kill and get back to their island quick to hit the person coming off into the void. That's just one example why I think it's not the best idea.

Reactions: Commissioned

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like players will use this command in an unfair way.
I know every player has the ability to use this command yet I still think it's unfair.

The game will change and players will kill themselves cause "it's funny, haha".

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
When you're stuck at the Bottom of TeaParty ;-;
Please this will safe many souls... ;) +1

Thijs Jansma

Jan 9, 2016
Good idea! but it's not fair cuz it will be used to get back quick to your island, someting like; you type '/respawn' and you need to wait 30 seconds till the tp.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I like the idea. When I'm bored, I usually start doing some parkour in random maps. When I'm stuck, which happens very often, I have to leave the game or switch lobbies, which I don't really like. As said above, it could easily get abused, but I think you can solve that. As @Build said, there should be a cool-down of circa 5 minutes. However, I think that the command should kill you 1 minute after you typed it in. Because of the wait-time you wouldn't be able to /kill yourself when someone is about to kill you anyways.

I have a feeling that this has been suggested before
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/kill-command-if-you-are-annoyed-xd.130770/

Reactions: Commissioned

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
I like the idea. When I'm bored, I usually start doing some parkour in random maps. When I'm stuck, which happens very often, I have to leave the game or switch lobbies, which I don't really like. As said above, it could easily get abused, but I think you can solve that. As @Build said, there should be a cool-down of circa 5 minutes. However, I think that the command should kill you 1 minute after you typed it in. Because of the wait-time you wouldn't be able to /kill yourself when someone is about to kill you anyways.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/kill-command-if-you-are-annoyed-xd.130770/

^^^ what he said

Reactions: Buuuddy
O

Okselhaar

People will use this to their advantage. For example, when they're being chased by someone who is about to go to their island and destroy their egg. They could /kill and get back to their island quick to hit the person coming off into the void. That's just one example why I think it's not the best idea.
Maybe make it so u can't do it in combat?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom